for After the Yule Ball

10/7 c1 majere4
I don't know how to review the content of this story.
The characters seem to be solid, the chemistry is there, the long, drawn-out apology was a bit much but fine overall.
But then it just 'ends', without any actual ending, no resolution, no explanation.
It's marked complete, so I assume that despite the fact that it reads like an unfinished fic with a cliffhanger left unresolved, you the author think that we the readers should know what to do with what you've given us.
Reading the reviews, that is not the case for others any more than it is for me.
I'll go track down your other work, but you might want to address the obvious issue, either in an A/N or in the story.
7/29/2020 c1 10AngorMike
Whew! That was emotionally heavy, but in a good way!
Especially the hint of deepest darkest secrets at the end, it makes one want to know more, lol.
8/5/2018 c1 Nargelz
Plz continue!
8/5/2018 c1 Nargelz
I wanna cry and I think I might be
8/29/2017 c1 4Alsas1975
Again, I hope your muse finds you! Harmony is by far my favorite pairing, and I could see two ideal ways this could work: Hermione could join Harry as a vigilante herself, which would be a lot of fun if out of character, or she could serve a role similar to Felicity Smoak when she teamed up with Oliver Queen in Arrow, which would probably be more in line with who she is. Either way, this is a really fun vision of the HP universe! Thanks for sharing it with us!
10/13/2011 c1 24katdemon1895
awww! this was beautiful! while harry is being a bit of a drama king, it works well and this is just wonderful! you are a treasure among harmony writers
6/1/2011 c1 3WhiteElfElder
Touching. With all of the baring of hearts and souls and then the snog fest, Hermione never moved down from his knees to his lap?
11/16/2010 c1 44dennisud
The HAS to be updated soon!

leaving it there is cruel!

;-)
10/27/2010 c1 2AthenaAsh13
Please, oh, please tell me you will create the Torchwood series soon! You're an excellent writer...but keeping all us readers waiting is excruciating! Good luck and I can't wait to read your series when it finally (no offense) comes out!

Athena
2/10/2010 c1 JoFarries
Well? We're waiting! :-)

I really liked this, it was quite the emotional piece. You did very well with it. It was a smooth read, flowed very nicely. Your characters and their dialogue were very believeable, their reactions were spot on.

Now, I just want to know what his "deepest, darkest" is! Will there be more in this series? Is there more to the Torchwood universe? I'd like to read it, if there is.

Anyway, thanks for a good read!

Jo F.
2/9/2010 c1 The-Resident
A very interesting Chapter, but the secret of 'Torchwood' has not been revealed yet. I do hope that you post another chapter as this story is NOT complete without that revelation and Hermione's reaction to it. Keep up the great work and please, please complete this story.
1/27/2010 c1 LashayeSmythe
Fantastic story, I like how he confessed everything, and how sweet it all was. They deserve each other.

Is Torchwood complete, or are you still writing it? I'd really like to know. PLEASE TELL ME! It sounds very interesting
9/17/2009 c1 1Don't forget to breath
I really luv it!

hope u continue it!

xoxo
3/1/2009 c1 2SkySeven
Ah! A cliff!
11/6/2008 c1 7MinaSeraphina
Loved it! I love that Harry is able to clearly articulate how he screwed up with Hermione (I mean, wasn't it blaringly obvious in the books?) and I love love how he dissected and discussed each mistake, so honest and open. (sigh) I am still so angry over the epilogue to DH. But no, I guess Harry and Hermione together would clearly make too much sense, so we got dealt a crap ending. So I like to pretend it was Harry and Hermione together in the end instead and this fic definitely helps with my little fantasy =)
18 Page 1 2 Next »