for A Day in the Life of Torchwood

8/29/2017 c1 4Alsas1975
Vigilante Harry, getting shit done... there's a reason my favorite comic book superhero growing up was the Punisher! It's always great to see people rise up out of the victim mentality and take ownership of their lives. I hope your muse finds you, I'd love to visit this world again!
10/3/2013 c1 2A Darker Path
Are you EVER gonna do anything with this?
12/16/2012 c1 Gallara1991
This sounds superb. You should definitely finish up the whole story. Although, as a fellow writer, I know how it can be a drag to write up a whole story just for the sake of posting it for free haha. But hey, writers write out of love and passion so since this seems like a good start of a commitment, I'm definitely behind it!
10/10/2011 c1 jmmistytamplen
I liked this story very much! Harry as Torchwood seems to be very well thought out. Good characterizations as well. Will you be writing more in this vein? I sure hope so!

Sincerely,

Jane Tamplen
9/29/2011 c1 3DestroyerDRT
When will we see the main story about Torchwood?
1/16/2011 c1 tashriia
Really good story trailer, can't wait to read the actual story. Love what you are doing with the characters. Want more soon, I hope!
3/10/2010 c1 Radical7
Hey, I've been checking back on this fic hoping you'll update and finish this story. It was a brilliant start, and I'm very surprised you don't have many more reviews. Are you going to actually finish this story? If not, I won't have my hopes up.
1/27/2010 c1 LashayeSmythe
Awesome! Really loved it! I might not add anymore of your stories to my favs because I already added you to my fav authors and got story and author alerts, but your stories rock!
12/10/2009 c1 whitereaper666
pleze write a full length version of this i will love you forever plleze!1
12/7/2009 c1 16twilliams1797
Ok, you've done it.

I have never seen torchwood, and now I have to. I understand it won't be our wizard, but then..

It seems eeverything of yours I have read to date is quite good and interesting,, so

I will be watching you.

TimW

Read my stories at: http:/groups./group/twilliams1797_stories/

/u/851590/

'Any sufficiently analyzed magic is

SCIENCE!'Agatha Heterodyne
10/11/2009 c1 Longhaired Tim
This is brilliant! I can't wait to see the "full story" if this is only the "trailer".
7/4/2009 c1 Shadow
Man this is brill please make it a full story in stead of a one-shot.
5/13/2009 c1 7maaldas
I like the action. Bravo it's really great!

Voldie has DE centers all over Europe. Isn't it a bit too much if Harry works alone? Few resistance group from various countries is good. Although they all know Torchwood and hail him hero because Torchwood often helps them. Well, it's just my opinion.

Great story!
12/26/2008 c1 3jdboss1
good start
11/20/2008 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Insanely overpowered Harry(s) can be good but this one is unbelievable.

Reads like a dark comic book targeted for teenagers. Not bad but very limited in appeal.
17 Page 1 2 Next »