FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Sun Source

9/11/2008 c1 haphazard1
I am not at all familiar with the Sinanju portion of the story, but this was a very interesting beginning. I very much like the portrayals of McGonagall and Flitwick in this - far too rarely do we get to see the Hogwarts professors really showing how good they can be. And I'm looking forward to seeing how England reacts to Harry.
9/11/2008 c1 2librarywitch
Wow such a nice long first chapter. It was awesome! Am I correct in that Remo is Remo Williams? I love old school, don't you?
9/11/2008 c1 Lael Harrington
Very interesting start, could not find any glaring problems.

Although, I dont recognize the crossover, seems to be a good start to a new story. Keep up the good work.

A Lurker who had Broken the Silence.
9/11/2008 c1 Shadow65
please update this
9/11/2008 c1 18Muirnin
Ah excellent!

I was impressed with the continuation of the story ... I had only read the first part in group (from where Harry had been adopted back in 1981 ... hadn't heard anything else (haven't been keeping up actually) so when I saw the new story I had to read it ... It was awesome. I look forward to seeing what kind of negotiation went on!

Take care

As Always,

Muirnin
9/11/2008 c1 JWOHPfan
WOW! What an interesting beginning! I can't wait to read more of it, very exciting!
9/11/2008 c1 blackphoenixmage
I want more of this.

This is effective, it is great. A different start to the Harry Potter story. Its unique.

Great start.

Cannot wait for the next update...hope it is soon,

Phoenix...
9/11/2008 c1 sweetgirl23
Wow! Great first chapter. I was able to follow it even though I do not know of the crossover. Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/11/2008 c1 Eaglesage21
Very interesting. It is very hard to find good AU Harry Potter fics but so far this is starting out very good. I hope that the next installment of HP and the Sun Source comes out soon.
9/11/2008 c1 8xyvortex
Very nice! I'd almost forgotten about Master Chuin and Remo... I'd seen the movie but never got around to reading the Destroyer series. It's a great start and I can't wait to see where you go with it (please just dont forget to publish the next chapter of Hp and the Invincible Technomage)

Cheers again
9/11/2008 c1 13Olaf74
Bloody Hell. Its fantastic!
2,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 164 171 172 173 174