FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Sun Source

4/16/2023 c5 Reaper1990
I'm curious what has happened to sirius black?
4/13/2023 c2 Kaylen.b4444
I love your Harry!
4/11/2023 c10 agentinfinity
This was brilliant!
You got the characters perfect.
Great job
4/4/2023 c10 JuliusCorvinus
thanks for writing Harry Potter and the Sun Source
3/13/2023 c10 Professor H
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I have been reading Harry Potter since JKR published book 1 and have been reading HP fan fiction ever since. I was an avid reader of the Destroyer paperback novels in the early '80s so I was very excited when I discovered this crossover of two series that I love. You did an amazing job of capturing the essence and feel of the Destroyer series and it brought back good memories from reading that series so long ago. It really is satisfying to discover a truly good story among the thousands out there. I just wish I'd found it sooner. Thank you.
3/4/2023 c10 Dayside
2nd time reading this and it's still amazing
2/21/2023 c10 Professor Nutter
I reread this story about 2-3 times a year. You're an amazing author and I miss seeing updates from you. This story never fails to get me to crack up and laugh whenever I'm feeling down.
1/30/2023 c1 N. A. Wennerholm
Correct the age Albus was born in 1881 so 1981 means 100 years have passed not 130. So if Albus was actually 130 he would have been born in 1851.
1/29/2023 c10 geenakmom
This was a great story. Never thought of a Harry and Remo Williams AU story. Enjoyed reading this.
1/22/2023 c10 Guest
After all these years, it is still one of the best Harry Potter crossover story around.
12/23/2022 c10 Erizar
Thank you for the story. This was great, I've never read the Destroyer series, but from what you've written, it seems very interesting. My least favorite part of the story was the stay at Hogwarts. JK's characters just lack the "character" of Remo, Chiun and even headmaster of the korean school. Your version of Harry is also one of the better ones I've encountered so far.
12/4/2022 c10 3Strugglemuggle
I read the Destoryer series in my youth, and this was not only true to the world and characters with references that only someone who has read them would understand, it was just brilliantly done in general.
You sir bear witness to my greasy hair, as my hat is off to you.
May the Knives of Heaven never find you.
10/20/2022 c1 2678024
great story telling! ... over-the-top, hilarious, and not too long. This is in my personal Top Ten, even though the adult themes prevent me from recommending it to others.
10/20/2022 c10 2678024
this is in my Top Ten.
it is great story telling.
not too long.
over-the-tophilarious
10/15/2022 c10 5bella my love
Entertainment at an acceptable level!
2,606 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »