FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Sun Source

8/19/2022 c10 cinnamonhawk
loved the story
8/11/2022 c10 40Concolor44
Many, many, many, many, many chuckles. The Wry is strong with this one.

Favoriting.
8/10/2022 c10 NoSkill4me
Very nicely done.

This story's plot is original and the execution is "adequate".

Would recommend.
7/22/2022 c2 anonymous
hat: yes, yes... you will be the most violent hufflepuff to grace these halls, ever!
7/16/2022 c3 Smokeing
I don't understand why people complain about authors. If they don't like something about a story quit reading I love the longer chapters it gets more I'm bold thank you for writing about the destroyer most people don't Read these books anymoreYou write a good story thank you
7/15/2022 c10 mamacasper06
Love this story more every time I read it
7/11/2022 c10 teaddicted
Very entertaining read! Thanks for publishing it here
7/4/2022 c10 Agelmar101
Honestly the most fun I've had reading Hp fanfiction in ages. I didn't expect a serious story, but damn it was great fun read that made me LOL several times.

Love the interactions between Hermione and Chiun, would love to see a follow-up with Hermione and Harry teaming up on some job, and Remo & Chuin involving themselves in some fun way.

Thank you for sharing.
5/9/2022 c10 1Darknessdawns
This was a surprisingly amusing and interesting story. I quite like the idea of assassin Harry Potter. The fact he is not just an assassin, but trained in an ancient art as well as magic just made it better. The characters were also well written, especially Master Chiun and Remo. I'm going to have to look up whatever this crossover was based on. I was also greatly amused by Chiun attempting to get Hermione to have Harry as son. I have a feeling he's going to keep looking for the right woman for that. Harry's reaction to the whole thing was just perfect. I'm actually surprised by how much I enjoyed this story. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this.
4/18/2022 c10 1moodysavage
Really good! I didn't know the crossover story characters but I really liked them!
4/15/2022 c10 IdolaCandrie
This story is very well written. I enjoyed it more than I can tell
4/11/2022 c10 K
An amazing story. Imaginative and enjoyable.
4/11/2022 c5 K
I keep smiling at different points in your work. Thank you!
4/11/2022 c3 K
Whoever thinks the chapters are too long, is either an idiot or has poor concentration. Are they incapable of knowing where they are in a story. Do what you want, most of us I suspect are simply happy to enjoy these great stories and couldn’t give a fig about chapter length.
4/11/2022 c2 K