FanFiction.Net
for A Hard Road

1/15/2017 c2 19AndurilofTolkien
love
5/8/2009 c2 23Destined Darkness
Kwl but very sad i am so tired not meaning that ur story is boaring i am just implying that i took the time before falling asleep to reveiw ur story, it is a kwl story loved it almost cried lol
10/15/2008 c2 12Charli800
Your conflict resolution is way too fast! This is a lovely idea, but you really need to flesh it out a bit to make the best of it. Did Legolas suddenly just decide that Estel was right . . . I don't think that's likely. Right now this story is sweet and fairly good, but if you want it to be really good you need to explore Legolas' emotions much more deeply. You could easily stretch this on for chapters with a few more discussions, but you could equally add a couple of paragraphs.

I hope that's not discouraging. Your story isn't bad as it stands, but I think you could write it even better.

All the best,

Charli800
10/1/2008 c2 15Lady Elrayen
yay their friendship is just too darn unbreakable! hank you for another lovely story :) x
9/18/2008 c2 Lady Ambreanna
How very sad!

Thank you for the story!
9/16/2008 c2 7spiritstallion
This is really good please keep going!
9/14/2008 c2 6CSIJaina
I really enjoyed reading your story. I thought that it was a very sweet portrayal of the Aragorn/Legolas friendship, and I particularly enjoyed the scene between Legolas and Thranduil. I've always liked authors that show Thranduil as stern, yet kind when the time is right.

The one thing that I think could be improved is that the ending seems a little rushed, the resolution from when Legolas states that he is fading to when Aragorn talks to him seems to come a little too easily. However, I completely understand that writing for a contest with a deadline makes it challenging to fully flesh out stories, but maybe if you had some time later you could explore that a little more.

Great job, and I look forward to reading more!

Jaina
9/13/2008 c1 136Jedi Sapphire
I really loved this story on Teitho - it got one of my votes! I really like the way you've structured it, and the friendship between Legolas and Aragorn is just right.
9/12/2008 c1 7spiritstallion
This is a really good story I love how they take care of each other. Please write more of this story!
9/12/2008 c1 12Charli800
That was a sweet story: I enjoyed it. I found the part about Arandorian's family a bit disconnected - how does it relate to the plot? You could also make the setting clearer: who are they fighting and why? I originally thought this was set during the events of the book, but that doesn't make perfect sense.

Your wording is lovely - not only is the writing technically correct, it's pleasingto read, simply because of it's structure. Well done!

Happy writing,