FanFiction.Net
for Coming Out

1/17/2017 c1 5876543345
I know this was published like eight years ago but what the heck, I loved this!
3/15/2009 c1 28Brovenger
LOL!

Got that to a T.
1/3/2009 c1 39elliott ashes
that was marvelous. quotable and in-character, and very funny. i can picture the situation going just like that. in fact, it reminds me of when one of my friends proclaimed he had a 'SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT' and then came out in art class, and everyone around him was like, 'oh. okay, whatever'.

the age-change thing didn't bother me, but it's not the kind of thing that would (unless it was a SERIYUS DRAMAZ fic, and even then probably not unless it was done in a really annoying/bizarre way), but you might want to make a note of it, or give a reason why Karen is in a younger year class and Jack is in a higher one (considering their antics, i can see them getting themselves into the situation somehow).
12/5/2008 c1 23Reptar Bars
-gigglesnort-

xD

That was veryvery funny.

Made me laugh out loud.
11/28/2008 c1 6Dayna Marie
Already reviewed on the Wilson forums but I love it!

That really is Just Jack.
11/15/2008 c1 B
Jack is at least six years younger than Will and Grace. W&G are younger than Karen, I'm not sure by how much though.

So when Karen's in high school, it's most likely W&G were at seperate nursery schools and Jack was years away from being born.

Sorry, you should've stated that you changed their ages so it'd work in with the fic. I don't like reading stuff like thes.
9/17/2008 c1 1vizzini13
Cool
9/14/2008 c1 76marycasa13
LOL! I luv it!
9/13/2008 c1 46LilyBartAndTheOthers
lol

The moral of the story cracked me up. It was very funny, really great. Let's just hope you'll be bored very soon in class.