for Pie au Café

6/21/2016 c3 1Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
Hahahahahhhahahahahahahahaha Awesome :) I love this story. :)
6/21/2016 c2 Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
:) awesome :)
Poor Daniel.
6/21/2016 c1 Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
hahahaha Awesomeness :)
9/20/2012 c3 OCMichael
I read about 'Pushing Daisies' but didn't get to see it before it was gone. I really enjoyed this story.
1/30/2010 c1 2hajimebassaidai
Three things I love about this first chapter: 1) that you've beautifully captured the quirky tone of Pushing Daisies, 2) that you've got Daniel's sarcasm down pat and made it work with Pushing Daisies' and 3) the Ascension-to-get-out-of-minute-timelimit is inspired. Plus the whole idea in the first place is very funny. Who spends more time than Daniel being vitally challenged?
12/18/2009 c2 13RandomImagination
First of all, wouldn't the others have stopped Daniel? For some reason I feel like "others" should be capitalized. . . anyway.

Secondly, thanks for giving me something to entertain myself with in the fic.
8/11/2009 c1 MystiStar1
I just love how Daniel Jackson just pops back to life...no matter what. Confusing but just fine for me since he's my favourite character.

I liked this one...*fave* =D
2/18/2009 c1 sylvane
*LOL* - describes my reaction to your story quite exactly. Great, funny and nicely done!
12/13/2008 c1 Simpleinsanity
OMG this is pure genius with these two series togeather in a crossover XD

with tthe amount of times that daniel has been brought back to life this is great.XD

i bet you that the SGC had a betting pool of how Daniel was comming back and no one won this time because no one would ever think that a person like ned can have powers. XD

lol watch the asgard try to kidnapp ned because they think he might be an advanceed human. lol
10/27/2008 c1 151Nixa Jane
I don't read much for Pushing Daisies, even though it's my absolute favorite show (or maybe because it is), but I couldn't resist a Stargate crossover and this fic is just so hilariously perfect, that I'm spectacularly glad that I didn't. You had me at "Emerson Cod, age None Of Your Business."

And Daniel, oh Daniel. He would fit scarily well in the world of Pushing Daisies, I think. There's Chuck the dead-girl, and Daniel the guy-that-can't-stay-dead. Awesome. I have no words for how much I loved this.

"I could kill you permanently."

Heh. Don't be so sure, Ned. Many have tried.

I don't know if you plan to continue this, but I would definitely love to read more. It works extremely well as a crossover snapshot, though, so I'm happy either way.
10/10/2008 c1 4Anarra
oh my god! this is awesome, please update
10/2/2008 c1 Gatewatcher
Loved the crossover. Two of my favorite shows that I never thought would be crossed over.

You know, if they could just get access to a Sarcaphagus for Chuck then her little problem about Ned's touch being dangerous could be solved.
9/19/2008 c1 Dugleik
I love it! Daniel is brilliant at dying and Ned is just brilliant! I hope it's not a fluke that it's not classified as complete, I would love to read more.
9/15/2008 c1 ManicTater
“I did NOT see that one coming,” Emerson exclaimed vociferously

“Why do they always send me back naked?”

LOL!
9/13/2008 c1 spacecatdet
Cute. I wonder how the SGC is going to react to someone who can bring people back from the dead just by touching them?
16 Page 1 2 Next »