FanFiction.Net
for Turning Back the Pendulum

4/19/2017 c1 7FlyAway98
It's been at least 7 years since your last update, but I hope you'll have this comment. I really loved this story and I hope that somehow you'll post another chapter. The relation between Anakin and Obi Wan is soooo sweet, and the one Obi Wan have with his former master is interesting, because even if it's been years for him, Obi Wan is still hurting because of the rejection of Qui Gon. And I loved the fact that even if Qui Gon is still alive, Anak in is Obi Wan padawan. Now I hope I didn't make to many mistakes. I'm French so there is probably some wrong sentences, sorry about that !
1/4/2017 c4 ThunderSphinx
Please update soon pretty please
4/14/2015 c4 3soaring freedom
I really love this story.
Your writing style is simply amazing, i hope you don't abandon this.
I loved Your Obi-Wan very much. And i can't wait to see more bonding between all of them. The scen where Obi-Wan finally admits that he loves all three as a family was heart-breaking.
Please please keep up the good work and continue writing this master piece.
10/11/2014 c4 Guest
This is too good. Any desire to complete it?
6/24/2014 c4 guest
Love it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
12/7/2012 c4 klester1987d
please continue
5/24/2012 c4 JediGaladriel
This is very good so far! Like that Obi-wan's changing things. I really think that because of the way the Jedi treated Anakin when he was tested, that helped cause him to go Dark. Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
5/21/2011 c4 emmalleigh
Good story! Please update again soon!
4/24/2011 c4 17SeraphimXII
UPDATE!

I'm loving how Obiwan is acting! It's so cute. And the council making him a knight and saying he'll be Anakin's Master before they left for Naboo again was just awesome. I'd also like to see how the fight with Maul is going to play out and how Palpatine is taking this new Obiwan, if he's even noticed at all. :) Obi had glared at the politician not to mention there had been a disturbance when Obiwan "changed". I can't wait to see what happens! I personally would love to see the Old man take interest in the newly Knighted Jedi.

So yes, i hope an update is in the near future!

XII
3/31/2011 c4 3Vamp-Lynette
I love time travel fics in any fandom. I've read quite a few in the Star Wars fandom and have only found 3 that I thoroughly enjoy and re-read. This is one of those 3, so please, please update this fic soon. *begs*
3/24/2011 c4 102SongoftheDarquePhoenix
This fic is awesome. The 'insidious' joke made me laugh- and as much as I hate the updates few and far between- it makes me feel slightly better about my own stories that are in similar circumstances. (I understand all too well...)

Song
3/20/2011 c4 6Valerian Arvellan
I was so pleased when I came across this fanfiction because it is amazing. Despite the misconception that words are simply 'mere' words I cannot name just how much I enjoyed this in words. As a very vocal person, that is troubling. Please update sometime this year-an addiction has already came into being and the AniObi interaction is adorable. I love adorable.
3/7/2011 c4 1SpOOnyCube
Keep this one up!

There aren't to many really good timetrvel fics in theis fandom and this is one of the few that are good. Keep it going, althought the relationship with Obi and Ani is a bit uinrealistic but we can forgive that.
3/3/2011 c4 2Jerrac
Yay, another 'Obi-Wan' timetravel fic. :D These are fun.

Hope you update again soon. Though, I have some stories on my alerts that only update once or twice a year... :D
1/21/2011 c4 Yuna's Reincarnation-1
can't wait for the next chapter please update soon
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »