for For Want of Blueberries

12/19/2019 c1 2k+Hawki
Decently written, though I didn't get as much into it as the Forgotten Realms characters. Again, unfamiliar with both settings, but harder to get into this one. That said, that isn't really the fault of the piece itself. Certainly the dialogue flows well.
11/11/2016 c1 Hope
Great story! Would love to see more added to this!
8/9/2016 c1 tushka
very cute - I would have liked to read more chapters on "home life"
1/30/2016 c1 2JW9
You captured the characters beautifully!
11/29/2015 c1 MickieClaire
Very good! I like hearing about the Lollybrach years.
5/8/2015 c1 19Anime Princess
Thinking before speaking is a good thing; its just sometimes...Like this fic!
10/19/2013 c1 25mollymop-6031
Ahhhh this was soooo good! I'm working my way through the outlanders series just now and you nailed Jamie's character! Loved the accents, and such a believable storyline! Please write more Jamie? He's awesome!
10/30/2011 c1 13gaben
Great with the accents.

LOL at maggie thinking she was called a horse. Nice little family one shot, with a touch of endearing humour. Well written.
4/20/2010 c1 wandamarie
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS I AM HAPPY I FOUND YOUR STORIES THANKS YOU
10/18/2009 c1 2BluePhoenix21
You are SO AMAZINGLY GOOD at describing children being caught in guilty situations and adults who love them and aren't about to let them get away with it. Guess we've all got a few kinks in our closets, lol.

Bravo!
5/11/2009 c1 12achillies-eel
I've never heard of this fandom before, but I since I happen to love accents such as these (:P) I just had to read this. Other than the rather abrupt ending, I think you did a great job.

Any chance you'll be writing a companion fic? I may just start liking this fandom... :D
3/29/2009 c1 7dsolo
Well done. It seems verra likely. Love the little horse bit.
1/5/2009 c1 10silverflight8
Hey, not bad at all! I do think, though, that you should end right after Jamie says, "I'll help you remember to think before you speak".

Good accent, although the "Did ya nay?" I think should have been "did ye no?" or "did ye not?".

Overall, well done. And I'm glad you didn't feel the urge to actually include the swear word, but got the meaning across clearly as well.
10/16/2008 c1 elorien
that was nice, so very much jaime- like...
9/17/2008 c1 4dancingwithinbrokendreams
xD LOVE the story! Hope to see more! when she said he called me a "horse" I started laughing so hard my dad walked in and looked at me like i was crazy. Excellent Job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service