FanFiction.Net
for The little mermaid

4/8/2021 c1 Guest
Can you please finish it.
5/27/2016 c1 23BenjaminMackie130
7/29/2014 c1 Guest
Too much time er... detail skip
but good
7/14/2013 c1 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
That was sweet. He get his princess and she a love that never dies. A real romantic story.
3/19/2013 c1 5MaidMarian17
Awwwww! Super cute!
9/30/2012 c1 jii
9/28/2012 c1 flames
dude thats basicly the plot of the little mermaid two movie
7/8/2012 c1 ariel
it is the sweetest most magical and romantic story ive ever read it was beautiful i loved it !
4/23/2011 c1 2Brizzy
:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
1/14/2011 c1 4Illusina
I REALLY enjoyed this story. Very creative, and unique.

I didn't really like the direct lines from the other movies, though; because it took away from being emerged into your story. Instead I pondered on where the lines were in the movies and what-not.

I do wish there was more to it, also. It needs something sinister to balance it.

All-in-all good job.

Will much love,
11/14/2010 c1 Death and Rebirth
cute
5/1/2009 c1 Reaghan
no offense but i like the original little mermaid better...and the ending was quite cheesy. i know ur trying to be all deep and stuff but it doesnt come off like that
4/1/2009 c1 2TheOriginalCaseOfOECD
Its good, but its jumps from time to time, and right at the end it really confuses me.
9/19/2008 c1 Genny
I'm a little confused with your transitions. How did Serena change from Human to Mermaid? And when places changed from when we were with Serena in the begining then with Darien and then When near the end of this chapter where Serena and Darien are talking then you go talk about the King and Queen in land and ocean; then go back to Sere and Dare- I'm a little confused...

But other than that I really like the story.
9/15/2008 c1 1sailormoon0630
cool story i enjoyed reading it.
16 Page 1 2 Next »