for The perfect moment

11/11/2015 c1 5Windying
Well famn i was hoping that this will have a another chapter or turn into a multiplichapters. Is far too good to let it go. Ryoma is maturier(?) then from the manga and anime but that is expected. Please do continue this fiction and turn it into a multiple chapters one.
9/14/2015 c1 firestarandwolvesgmail.com
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! So cuuuuuuute! I want more! Pleeeeeease!
9/4/2015 c1 sei heichou
fuji...i owe you my life for that photograph
and author, same goes for you...you wrote a great story
8/9/2014 c1 2KoreanMusicFan
Love it, please write some more of this pairing.
Aww what no lemon/lime/yaoi? what a shame! XD
2/10/2014 c1 Awww
Turn this into a story!
11/4/2013 c1 1noitacidem
Fuji is an evil genius. Haha, him and his matchmaking tendencies... Well, this was cute, it was a great one shot but I would have loved it more if it was a story. :D
8/4/2013 c1 1ObscureLotus
Awesome one-shot. xD One of the best I've read in a while. Keep writing! :)
4/13/2013 c1 2angelg0722
/ Amazing!
3/28/2013 c1 1sunfun
Nice Story.
1sunfun
1/28/2013 c1 4happy-go-lucky writer
Awwwwwww, that's just so fluffy
I loved it! Great job :)
11/21/2012 c1 25AspergianStoryteller
Well written.
11/16/2012 c1 1Yuu3
Che...Fuji, surely you would be...kind enough to sent me a copy of those phots you took right? Right? I feel sorely jealous of Tezuka, not only does he have the photo, he has the subject as well. I love this story. It beautiful, lovely, sweet. I love it.
6/11/2012 c1 Tealsun
Perfection in a oneshot! It's been a while since i've read anything in this fandom, and reading this makes me miss it. You've portrayed the characters superbly! Their love brings a warmth to my heart 3

4/2/2012 c1 hullohullo
Aww... I love PoT and I love uncomplicated relationships of love (no rivals making it difficult and so on) so this was perfect!
3/1/2012 c1 yukinari
good
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »