for Stay With Me

1/11/2021 c14 CelestialSky
Ma’am you cannot just leave off on a cliffhanger like that AND NOT UPDATE FOR YEARSS AGHHAGS
7/23/2017 c14 Guest
King Bob the almighty has said he would like a another chapter please
7/23/2017 c14 Guest
Make more please
8/10/2016 c14 Guest
God den it, I need this to be UPDATED!
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?
7/29/2016 c14 8Juuultje
Pleaasse tell me you are writing an ending soon! Love this story
5/22/2016 c14 8Disney'sBelle
when are you going to update? its been over 7 years.
5/3/2014 c14 5Fifitheflowertot
I know it's been a while, but this is such an awesome fic!
1/28/2014 c14 Billy Ruffian
That cliffhanger is honestly the worst one I've read in ages, especially since you haven't updated in half a decade. That said, good story, with very strong emotions.
10/12/2012 c14 LucyMoon1992
Whhaaaaa? I'm confused :/ is that it finished? She just...dies...? God, that's heartbreaking! Lovely story but the ending...god that was so sad! Please add another chapter!
9/13/2012 c14 13PenguinBandit523
Was this the ending? Please tell me it wasn't and that u'll update this. That was So Sad! :'( Spineli dying (or so it seemed), Gus hasn't met his daughter yet, Mikey is still in a coma... too many things let unsaid.

I really hope that u give at least 1 more chapter, even if it's just an epilogue. I know It's been a LONG time since this was updated, but I'll keep a look out b/c sometimes writers surprise u. :)
9/10/2012 c14 2Shoutmaster12
if you read this please write somemore your a great writer
2/24/2012 c14 1Ribon95
Noo! U can't kill spinelli ! You shoud've put tragedy/romance :/. But you are an awesome writer :)
11/20/2011 c14 RUAlive
I love this story! please if your alive please continue! if not :( Fanfiction lost a great writer!
8/15/2011 c14 Chantaya
this story made me cry so much i ran out of tissues. it was beutiful, sad, and scary. it touched my heart in so many different ways.
8/14/2011 c14 11sexehbunneh
thats not a romance/drama, that's a tradgety! i had tears coming out of my eyes! why did you have to make spinelli die before she even told mikey, vince and gus! now tj and gretchen will hav 2 tell them. and aslo...POOR TJ!
206 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »