for Fate (INDEFINITE HIATUS)

9/24/2016 c6 Patricia
loving this! just wondering about the enginer though
8/9/2014 c5 11ilovegreen007
We're totally fine with short updates by the way-just so we can get it quicker, Please I hope you're still active in this account...Imma late discoverer...but I'm as hungry as the others for the next part in this story.
8/9/2014 c6 ilovegreen007
I'd love the 7th chapter please! I tell you...I need something to hold on to after rewatching Miss Saigon...this story is really helping. Do I need to do 84 other reviews just so you'd post the next chap?
7/4/2013 c6 5Mademoiselle de Minuit E'toile
I like it how you made Kim survive her attempted suicide. This is the most decent Miss Saigon fic I have read so far. Anyways, update soon. x
6/16/2013 c6 Balletdancer202
Please continue on with this story!
6/16/2013 c1 Balletdancer202
Thank you soo much for writing a Kin lives fanfic! I love these fanfics!
1/27/2013 c2 MSstudentHagueNL
Bravo!So touching!You really captured the emotions of Kim and CHris...I hope you can write more!
1/24/2013 c1 Annabelle Magno
I love this soooo much!Thank you for making this chapter... I hope you can write more about their love story!
1/14/2013 c6 Guest
Hi there,

I am a huge fan and I am overjoyed when I saw your work online..You have a great imagination!I love it!I hope you can write more chapters...

God bless,
Anna
5/10/2011 c6 8Skier Chick
please update this story again!
6/22/2010 c2 11EuphrasieTheOwl
Kim...always a fighter...I can't wait to see the rest and how everything turns out...I sense conflict coming up later!
6/22/2010 c1 EuphrasieTheOwl
I'm really liking this! A couple grammacil errors, but they're fixable (just with tense, and how numbers ten or less should spelled out rather written numberically) Good idea for an AU too!

PS-Thanks for not making Ellen some pshyco-jealous-ax-murderer.
5/5/2010 c6 1Akahana Takahashi
WOW! WONDERFUL USE OF WORDS, but you need to check the grammar, and use more synonyms
4/10/2010 c6 16OneRiddleMore
I love this story. I always wondered what would have happend after Miss Saigon ended. Please write more
2/4/2010 c6 8newgirl5
will it ever be kim/chris? no offense but i think i'd live better with ellen gone or with someone else
18 Page 1 2 Next »