for High Hopes In Velvet Ropes

2/27/2013 c8 Guest
Please finish this story. Had me hooked from the very beginning.
12/6/2012 c8 Guest
Please please finish
8/28/2012 c8 Guest
Need more
6/27/2011 c8 swieloch
Absolutly amazing and hilarious and intriguing story! I LOVE strong Jude and cocky Tommy! Their bantering is so fun to read! I cant wait to read more, you quickly became my new favorite fan fic author! ;) Ill be awaitnig alerts for this story now too!

-Addicted Even More (Aka Shannon)
4/14/2011 c8 11anothercasualty
Well as yesterday was my last day of classes for the semester, I treated myself by re reading High hopes again. And it was just as delicious as the first time. This chapter gave me some hope that they both can be together and that they really do want to be together on some level. It also seems that the only thing stopping them from going a bit farther is Darius. And for some reason i have a thought that Darius has something planned for the two of them that they dont expect? Because how else is D going to explain those tabloids? And why would he lock them together in an appt in a city where people could potentially see them? hmmm.

Lovelovelove!

girl get writting!
4/13/2011 c8 M
SOOOO GOOD! Love their bantering ways!
12/5/2010 c7 anothercasualty
Love it as always. Keep it up!
12/5/2010 c1 M
This stories great! Hope you update soon!
11/19/2010 c7 Guest
Love it im so Glad you're back! Can't wait for the updates to come.
11/16/2010 c7 hopp
This is really great hope u update soon
11/16/2010 c7 15XoXoNiLeY2010
oh WHOA. haha. love jommy's relationship, just cant get enough of it.

update soon?

xoxo
11/16/2010 c7 10xXPlayedByLifeXx
LOL is all I can think of after this chapter. Frigging hilarious really. I had to read the whole story again cause it's been long since I read it and I'm absolutely in love with it again. And yeah, with Jack being a girl things make WAY more sense^^ Please update again sooon! ;)
10/12/2010 c6 15XoXoNiLeY2010
hahaha kwest is awesome XD i was laughing my head off during jude and his interaction. and then the song! lmfao. I LOVE IT! need I say more?

you're such an awesome writer, I'm addicted!

xoxo
1/18/2010 c6 1Tally B
this is an mzig story. I absolutly love this plot and I am totally addicted. Please update soon. I need my fix.

luv ya for rockin'

Tally B.
12/21/2009 c6 10xXPlayedByLifeXx
haha, can't wait to read more about the war. LOL, I like Kwest and how he explained Tommy. Though you kinda lost me with Jack. Maybe I missed something, but I didn't get what she has against Jude now. Ok, maybe I'm just too tired to get it, I've been up for nearly 24 hours due to sleep problems... well, you're a great writer and I really like this story... Please update soon^^
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »