for Sleepy Yet?

9/16/2019 c1 KP
Cuteeeeee
6/5/2018 c1 natariya80
Aaaww...the show writers can be frustrating in maintaining their ambiguous relationships but you made it seem so natural.
9/16/2017 c1 Guest
Can you add a part two where the Doctor is ticklish in more places than just his neck. His feet maybe? I think that would be cute.
11/11/2014 c1 OChoc215
It was awesome! But there was one problem- when you said 'the thud of both their hearts.'. You DO know the Doctor has 2 hearts, right? Otherwise it was great and you perfectly captured the charm of the Doctor and the fun loving, sassy (if you could call it that) aura of Rose!
8/24/2014 c1 30Radar1388
Beyond adorable! What I liked was that the kiss wasn't forced nor did you feel the need to make it as passionate as possible. They kissed slowly, gradually, and pulled away gently, which is how I always imagined most of their kisses. Good work!
6/23/2014 c1 Impossible Girl
I love it love it love it! lol whenever I watch the episode where they get separated, parallel worlds, etc, reading stuff like this helps me not go into a deep dark depression. so thank you so very much ;)
cheers! x
6/4/2014 c1 10XRose Shipper
That was cute.
12/20/2013 c1 11Hairi Esh Mooncake
that was a very warm and sweet story. loved it
4/19/2011 c1 MoonyandPadfoot12
So adorable!
4/19/2011 c1 MoonyandPadfoot12
So adorable!
2/26/2011 c1 10Bstromberg
One word... AWESOME! :')
11/16/2009 c1 To a Skylark
Aw, that was great. Heehee, "you smell old". Your Ten-voice is spot on, good characterisation!
8/21/2009 c1 140B00k Freak
Love it! RTD is an evil fiend, just putting it out there, Did you know he won't even apologise for Torchwood COE? the bastard
5/3/2009 c1 36Sonic Jules
M, I'd pay to be in his arms like that, though I doubt I'd be falling asleep!

Lovely story, true to character the both of them, and so well done that I could 'see' it all in my mind as I read.

Fantastic!

Jules

P.S. I'm going on a personal ficathon with your stories for a bit, so don't feel awkward at the many reviews you'll no doubt see coming from me. I'm not stalking or anything...

:o)
4/8/2009 c1 6OtherMeWriter
This is just too too lovely! I love the gentle playfulness and the contentment just to enjoy being with each other.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »