for Thistles

8/27/2018 c1 31cess525
Very nice
10/5/2011 c1 DayDreamer077
I am liking your stories. I do not have lj anymore so I'll just wait for you to post on ff. :)
2/4/2011 c1 2fhl1234
Gorgious. I know that this was written quite some time ago, but I just found it today. Like your writing style. :)
9/19/2010 c1 7Kshar
Gorgeous.
8/23/2010 c1 27MaybeBaby1280
I know you wrote this forever ago, but I just now found it, and I'm blown away. It was lyrical, poetic, and sheer beauty. And so perfectly House and Cameron. Makes me all nostalgic for the good old days.
7/6/2009 c1 70Shootingstar7123
After reading your other House fic, I decided to check out your other work and I'm so glad I did! This is very different from the other House piece, but also amazing.

PS. I love thistles. :D
5/30/2009 c1 g1rlanachron1sm
This gave me shivers. And you, are brillant, and an amazing writer.

I love it.
5/30/2009 c1 arrrgylepirate
Such a cute piece! I loved that Cam doesn't hide her feelings from House or try and match his snark when he corners her in the ER.
3/6/2009 c1 inanna1130
This is so lovely and poetic and real at the same time. It's excellent, and I never would have believed it's your first House fic because the characters are perfect.
12/20/2008 c1 219VisualIDentificationZeta
loved it, loved how wise Cameron was, waiting for House come to her, but especially about the fact that she'd rather be alone than with someone else than House. at least that way another Chase wouldn't happen. The only thing I didn't like is that you had House so old, especially for his first child.
10/11/2008 c1 1Lucifer-the-great-undead
Ohh I love the symbolism with the thistles. Good choice.
10/9/2008 c1 7TrapperII
This is a beautiful story. Poetic never sounds pretentious when it's done well! I hope you'll write more House fics.
9/29/2008 c1 11Winnywriter
OMG

That was...outstanding.

Made me cry for some reason. I love it. :D
9/22/2008 c1 Jaby
nice
9/21/2008 c1 20pencilsinabag
For a first, it is BRILLIANT. They're IC and just...are so incredibly epic it makes me read and re-read this.
27 Page 1 2 Next »