FanFiction.Net
for The Outsider of the Outsiders

3/24/2016 c5 65PonyboyCurtis1952
Cool story! I only wish that the gang was real so that at least I can befriend them. I mean, friends sure... but cusins- man, I wish.

P.S.
Oh yeah, and please writhe more! I can't wait to see how many chapters this amazing story will be.
3/3/2013 c5 Guest
Please update :)
11/14/2008 c5 9wallfllwr
More please!
11/12/2008 c5 edwardlover26
hey nice story...please continue writing a chapter 6...i really wanna know what happens between Chrissy and Witten :)
11/10/2008 c5 3Indiana9311
Here is another review for you. Even if you don't get enough for the 5th chapter please write more very soon!
11/8/2008 c1 annahamilton
LOVE IT
9/25/2008 c5 2TheNightimeSky
Alright. I liked it. You write quite well for your age. However, there are things that need fixing:

One: Why was Chrissy in the bed? Couldn't she have slept on the couch? I mean, it's a little odd that she just met her cousins and is acting like they're her brothers (I'll get back to this later).

Two: From your story:

Johnny had either gotten in a major fight or was getting abused by his parents

How did she know this? Yes, those two are the most likely causes, but there may be other reasons. She caught on too quickly. Sorry.

I see why she's not afraid of Dally. But one thing, you said that Janie (Another thing. Janie and Johnny? lol. I like the name play you have there.)'s father was 'too drunk to notice'? However, no one is drunk for an entire week. He'd go to bed drunk and wake up sober. If he was drunk the entire week, he'd probably die of alchohol poisoning. But how could you know that? Moving on!

Three: Eh. . .I think everyone is in good character except Dally in some parts.

Four:

From the story:

“So when you moved in with your brothers you came here.”

“Ya I came here but I live on the West side not the East” He said shaking his head a little when he said east.

I took offence to the way he said east like it was a disease or something. “And what’s wrong with the East side?” I asked him trying to control my temper.

“Look Chrissy the thing is that the East side is a total mess, the gangs there are rough, the houses are look like shit and all the girls there are trashy,” He told me like it was obvious.

One. A Soc wouldn't be at the Dingo. That's a greaser hangout, remember? He could get beaten up if he was found there.

Two. How did he knoew her name? Stalker! XD Sorry, couldn't resist. . .

Three. You said, 'your brothers and you. . .' Hmm. . .are you implying something? That maybe her cousins aren't her cousins afterall?

Or am I crazy? I'm probably crazy. BUT! Two-bit (I think?) said Chrissy and Pony LOOKED LIKE TWINS! And they have so much in common. Not to mention the fact that the Curtises were poor. They could've given Chrissy away to Mr. Curtis's brother so. . .This is a guess. I'm just thinking out loud. Correct me if I'm wrong. Haha.

How did Chrissy know Witten's name? I like the name Witten by the way.

Sorry for all of the CC, but I'd hate to see your story get flamed, and it's really good so far. Just be careful, OK?

I'll review the next chapter too, OK?

Bye!

~TNS
9/24/2008 c5 2Remy's little gurl
Very well written
9/24/2008 c5 5fanficfan84
I saw it, I read it, and I loved it! woohoo! Ok being less of a goof-ball, it is an excellent chapter:) I can't wait to read more!

Oh btw, I just have 1 question: is she going to get together with one of the Greasers ( maybe Johnny or Dally ;))? Sorry for the annoying question, but I am just so curious:)
9/24/2008 c5 1britni1991
Great chappy, I can't wait to read the next one!
9/24/2008 c1 Retardnation
Listen, lady. The name of your story is retarded. It's dumb. Me and my friend started laughing.

You're gonna be on the wings of death for putting a retarded title!

BYE =)
9/24/2008 c5 1outsidrnluv
okay so I didn't hold my breathe but I do like the fact that she already knows someone from the the other side of town! Drama! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Keep on writing!
9/24/2008 c5 dumBlonde
good chapter!

can't wait for more!

o and i think it might be a good idea for you to use a normal format for the story, centering isn't the correct way of writing a story...

but still, good update.
9/24/2008 c3 Curly's Gal
ha pure perfection. Well maybe not but i love the story so far so keep it going.
9/23/2008 c4 5fanficfan84
Hey just found this story- love it btw:) Can't wait for the next update!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »