for Packaged Goods

8/26/2011 c21 4DefyGravity08
Out of all of the Gilmore Girls FanFictions, Middle Management and this story are my favorite. (And trust me-I've read a lot!) I think you did a fantastic job with the story, its characters, and all of the details. I love how you incorporated some of the lines/references from the show into the stories. The Bedtime Stories chapters made me want to cry! :') I can very easily see Luke and Lorelai married, with twin boys named Josh and Jake, and a girl named Caroline Emily/Carly. I love how you also made this a Literati story too. :) In summary, I absolutely love your stories! I hope you keep writing! :D
8/7/2011 c77 Cheri
I am embarrassed and sorry to say that I have never submitted a review for this story, but I want to say that I have been enjoying it right from the very beginning. So much so that around mid July I started to re-read the WHOLE story including the "good stuff" and finished it to the end of this chapter last night. I am really anxious to see where it will go from here. I know that you are really busy with your books and life in general so I know that it could be some time before a new chapter comes and I am anxiously and patiently awaiting the next chapter in their lives.

I have read all of your GG stories and have really enjoyed them all.
7/7/2011 c77 ErynGrace
OH SUGAR ME! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH. CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP UPDATING? 33
6/8/2011 c77 197Daisyangel
Awww, I love it! I can't believe he's finally here. Hope more comes soon. Have you been having trouble sending/receiving PM's? If so, can you please contact fanfiction.net and let them know. The more people who contact them hopefully the faster they'll fix the problem.

Here's their email address.

support at fanfiction dot com ust take out the spaces. Once again, loving this little family.
6/2/2011 c77 11AllyrienDM
Oooh, it made me aaaall warm and fuzzy when Jess got emotional.
6/2/2011 c77 hfce
Oh wow the baby is finally here. I am glad. But why did she not let Loreli know the name? Every one else knew why not her?
6/2/2011 c77 NancyLouFan
Hurray, hurray, hurray! A new chapter. Love the name for Dane. My only complaint - TOO SHORT! It was excellent!
6/2/2011 c77 3Copop
And we haven't forgotten about them either ;)

I somehow knew the next chapter would be something like this... Rory just had her kid and we would be able to welcome another little boy or girl.

I like him, too. Dane is a very good idea for a name... though I find it really unfair that everyone knew except Lorelai and Luke? Really not fair.

Hope to hear more from them soon :D
6/2/2011 c77 itzcheeseball
LOVE IT!
6/2/2011 c77 J.Stone
Just dove right in to the birth didn't ya? I love it. I'm kind of confused about the name drama but it was an excellent chapter. Thanks.
6/2/2011 c77 suusje32
thanks so much for the new chapter
6/2/2011 c77 7lilienprinzessin
Hey you updated - thanks. That's funny how nearly everyone knew the name. Which is a nice one, considering Luke's surname. I hope we also get to see Richard's reaction when hearing the name.
1/29/2011 c76 6hug-me
Sorry this is so late! I love love love this chapter:) The Danes family at Christmas just melts my heart! I can't wait to read the chapter in 'The Good Stuff' that goes with this one;) Congrats on your book coming out!
1/20/2011 c76 11vaso.caskett
Awww aren't the twins adorable thinking something is wrong with their little sister!

Another great chapter in the life of the Danes.

Good luck on your book Mags I'm sure if you've showed this trilogy (yes except the dirty parts) they would have booked you sooner :)
1/19/2011 c76 197Daisyangel
Glad to see another chapter in this story! Love it.
993 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »