for Horrible Truth

11/28/2010 c4 4SS-lover06
Really like your story! Hope you continue it! You should let Luna have a love interest to make things interesting, so far the only pairing i can think of right now is kakashixluna since he is the only one that is older than her rather than younger.
10/18/2010 c5 11Dreams of Shadows
I have voted on ur poll for ya- update soon ^-^
3/22/2009 c5 Hinata C. Blue
your writing is very good =) luna is an interesting oc, i liked her interaction with shino (cute ^^) my only complaint is that she seems to be a bit of a mary-sue, but she's definitely one of the better OCs that i've read... just take care into not making her too perfect x)
12/14/2008 c6 8Lavi-hime 4E -3
wHY YOU STOP!

PLIS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON
12/8/2008 c6 10Kami-Inu
Hmm...I'm going to make a guess here and say that the poll is the info on the 2 story ideas you have listed near the bottom of the page. If that is the case, then I would choose the 'Unnamed' fic. True, both ideas are about falling into new times/worlds, but that one seems to have more of a twist to it. So that's my choice. Oh, and by the way, I think I should clear up exactly what a Mary-Sue is.

A Mary-Sue is a character (female; males are known as Gary-Sues or Marty-Stus) who is abnormally gorgeous, insanely strong, PWNs all caracters in battle, gains the affection of all males/females, and are basically perfect. They're also usually given half a page wardrobe descriptions. NOTE: Not all OC's are MS. That's one thing to remember. I've seen some really well written ones who played a big role in a fanfic and yet didn't outshine the canon characters. It IS possible. And from what I've read of your fics, I believe you can pull it off. I wish you all the best, and I will be awaiting an update on this fic and 'The Gourd'. Ja-ne. =^.^=(NOTE: if you actually had a poll up on your profile; like one of the ones you create with the poll function...just disregard this review, b/c I didn't see it.)
11/9/2008 c5 6Larn555
i this chapter
10/20/2008 c5 10Kami-Inu
Whee! And the plot thickens! Thanks for the shout-out at the beginning-you're very welcome! :) Now, on with the review! This chapter was quite LOL-worthy! I liked that. It's always good to have some humor or ordinary days for the characters; because real life isn't constantly uber action-packed. So, that's what Luna did to Sasuke-teme...hahahahahaha! Can we call him 'Pinky' now? LOL. I liked the bit with Shino as well-that was unexpected. Luna is very gutsy. Not the usual girly-girl. That's a plus for me. She takes risks. But she was nice about it, too-she didn't spill his secret. She's quite intriguing. It's okay-don't worry about the updates taking so long. It shows that you put a lot of effort into your work. And good things come to those who wait. As for the ending A/N...No! Don't you dare hurt Nightmother, Itachi-baka! Weasel-baka! I may not be able to get Gaara, but I've got one better...RYUK! SAVE HER! I'll give you a whole bag of apples...'bats eyelashes' 'puppy dog face' Wha...no, I don't have something in my eye! Just help her! Ja-ne! =^.^=
10/13/2008 c4 11Dreams of Shadows
awesomeness! Update as soon as possible! PLZ!
10/11/2008 c4 1neko-kougal
i can't understand why this story got so little reviews it's brilliant
10/10/2008 c4 6Larn555
i love this story. i must know what part B is of Luna's plan.
10/10/2008 c4 10Kami-Inu
Ooh, nice update! I like Luna's attitude; she's not the usual goody-goody like most OC's. And her interaction with Sasuke is priceless. One thing to be careful of: make sure she isn't unbeatable or perfect. A perfect character (as in one who's super strong, unbeatable, and everyone loves her) will drive readers away; these are known as Mary-Sues. So far, your characterization is fine, just be wary when you start to get into the other details, like what her bloodline trait/ability is. Other than that, I'm liking this! And good job on lengthening the spaces when talking/describing/in your paragraphs. It's much cleaner and easier to read now. I also noticed that you added the importance of reviews in the summary. That's good too. So...what does Luna have in store for Duckbutt (LOL), now that he's unconscious? I wonder...update soon! =^.^=
10/4/2008 c3 Kami-Inu
I just found this story today. The first chapter was quite intense, I must say. Your character of Luna obviously has a lot of secrets concealed, some that even she is not aware of. This is pretty well written. The only thing I could possibly suggest is to break the paragraphs down a little more; especially at the beginning. A bunch of different details crammed into one section;I guess what I'm trying to say is when you start on another detail, separate it, so the sentences aren't all bunched together. That's all. I'm really sorry that no one's reviewing, but please don't delete this fic. I would like to find out if Luna decides to take Kakashi's offer of becoming a shinobi. If you want, I can try to spread the word to send reviews...but only if you want. Please don't get discouraged. Try emphasizing the importance of reviews maybe, in the summaries. Hope this review was of some help to you. Hope for a positive update soon. =^.^=