for Hey There Kim Possible

5/29/2019 c1 Derek
Ron saying to Kim that s it I am enrolling in your college I still can t believe that I miss seeing my gf soaked from a water balloon fight lol Kim hissing saying I want you here too and we can have a wet t shirt contest just the two of us
11/2/2010 c1 52Rye-bread
No villains. No plots. No drama or trauma. Just some good teary affirmations of love. We like.
7/3/2009 c1 BeXcca
Got me Crying :D Excellent Work :3
1/13/2009 c1 AsianOutcast
cool!
9/22/2008 c1 37Jurnee Jakes
Being away from my own wife for three months already, this story/song struck a cord. And although it does remind me of how much I miss her, it's still a welcome respite. =D

Only complaints I have would be of continuity. That if Kim and Ron were to move apart after Graduation, Kim would have gone overseas as planned. As far as complaints go, though, that's not a big one. Well done. ;-)
9/22/2008 c1 15screaming phoenix
Well done, well done indeed.
9/22/2008 c1 56MrDrP
The great failing of most song fics is that they're all song and little or no fic. This is not the case with this story. You've done a nice job of using the song, which fit the situation very well, to enhance your story.

Thanks for the fluff. It was nicely done!
9/22/2008 c1 11Molloy
A very warm and fluffy story for a very chilly day, thanks!

Although I am unfamiliar with the song, I will definitely remedy that soon.

I liked the added details of the freshman hazing and the scrunchie on the doorknob-the former made for a nice flashback scene (I believe most people could visualize Kim as being a water-balloon lobbing terror) and the latter gave the story a nice sense of place. Besides, it grounds Kim's character very neatly to have "the girl who can do anything" make such slip-ups (in fact both the balloon fight and the scrunchie scenario could make good one-shots on their own).

If you need someone to beta the next episode in this trilogy, let me know. Regardless, looking forward to the next installment!