for Fishing For Something More Than Love

10/18/2011 c1 Guest
Beautiful :')
7/11/2010 c1 3Maudlin Blase
You should really make one of these for Vaughn =]

I'd be very thankful cause i just can't think of any ideas for my story =/
7/21/2009 c1 10pisceanchic101
Nice fanfic! i really like Denny!
7/1/2009 c1 3ToxicCloudz
lol I like this... well have you seen my story "Caugh in Between"? It's about Chelsea, Denny, and Vaughn. Lol but it's currently on hold for a while...
10/13/2008 c1 7The Countess D
Ahh! All of these are so adorable. And somehow in character, though whether that's a good or a bad thing is... questionable. Hahah.

Would you mind if I took some influence from some of these? Because a lot of them seem really good!
10/12/2008 c1 64The Scarlet Sky
OMG, why is everyone on this site converting me to dear adorable Denny?

It was amazing. It truly, truly was. All the sentences were just so well picked-out, and the personalities so vibrant, that I couldn't tear my eyes away. Here, let me pick out my favorite:

"Any other guy would have been angry too, you know; but now that you look back at the situation you realized that maybe calling her a slut wasn’t the best way to handle things; after all her and Vaughn were only eating dinner together, right? Right?"

I loved that. I giggled to myself to no end at the mental image of Denny's face. xD

Ahh, lovely work, and I agree! More IoH goodness is needed in this fandom! Hope I find more fics like this one, that's for sure. Good work. :D
9/25/2008 c1 58sugarapplesweet
These little blurbs were absolutely wonderful! And who's to say Denny isn't like this? I think it would make his character all the more desirable...

Besides, that purple headband may be a little fruity, but we all love it!

Thanks for taking the first plunge into writing for IoH and doing so expertly!

~ Peace and Love
9/25/2008 c1 1kazy-kins
Oh man, that was sexy.
9/23/2008 c1 6flippyninjas
It'd be so sad if Kuu ever died in the game. ;-;

This was cute. I've been having ideas for a Denny/Lanna story, but I think I like Denny/Chelsea more.

Hope you write some more of this pairing!
9/22/2008 c1 30Jean Cooper
Denny/Danny is totally awesome. I would LOVE for you to write a long fic with this pairing, with this particular Denny next, if you had the time :D Awesome. *Favs*