for What Should've Happened

11/18/2019 c11 Guest
Team Austin...even if this is three years later...
12/25/2018 c11 Lovepeaceandwar
Carter has had so long to make a move. His time has passed. Austin isn't perfect but he moves a lot faster than Carter does (even in the movie). I find love triangles to be a bit on the cliche side, but I find Carter to be pushing these romantic feelings that just don't feel genuine. He might be attracted to Sam physically. It just doesn't translate to romance. That being said a strong relationship is based on friendship which is why Sam works well with Austin (their old school tech chats). I always find the best fics but unfortunately they haven't been updated in years. Update?
9/27/2018 c2 Princess Merlin
Well Fiona better stats acting. lol
11/2/2017 c11 Darkmaster of the arts
You're trouble. I read this, and loved it, without checking when you last updated. damn. please end our misery soon and update
11/2/2017 c11 2AnakinPleaseStopPanakin
PLEASE PLEASE DO UPDATE! THIS IS A REALLY AWESOME STORY, SO FOR THOSE OF YOU PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO READ THE REVIEWS AND THEN THE STORY, DEFINITELY READ THIS STORY!
9/7/2017 c11 1Countrygirl133
I will honestly be so upset if she chooses Carter lol Team Austin all the way!
7/1/2017 c11 12brucas224
Loved it more please update soon! Team Austin
6/26/2017 c11 4fictionismyaddiction98
Team Austin
6/18/2017 c11 Guest
Team Austin but this is so well written can't wait till you update
6/2/2017 c11 Guest
Please update soon!
6/1/2017 c11 7crystaltonics
This is so good, I just saw the movie the other day, I forgot how much I loved this movie lol. But as much as I love Carter, I'm Team Austin all the way. Chad Michael Murray is my all time childhood crush, well it was more of a tie between him and Sam Coulson from Never been kissed lol. Please update again soon!
5/10/2017 c11 Guest
Oh. My. Gosh. (Look at that butt...lol jk) Carter is so amazing. I'm a little disappointed bc Carter has to witness Sams' life slowly picking up while his is just...yeah. The love triangle is just...mmmmmmmm. Love it. I love how each character is so perfectly portrayed. Keep it up
1/2/2017 c11 Guest
I love it so much. It's team Austin for me and I can't wait for the next chapter.
11/14/2016 c11 dani
i reckon go for austin! he is sooooooooo much cuter than carter!
10/27/2016 c11 17Nikki Pond