FanFiction.Net
for I've Been Acquainted With The Night

9/25/2008 c1 captmackenzie
THis is fantastic! I love it. Best New Story of the Month Award goes to you! Please update soon, and give us everybody's reactions to what Rogue does.
9/25/2008 c1 perfect star
oh my god that was so good...is this a rogan by any chance?

please please write more i beg you!
9/24/2008 c1 1Laceylou76
Oh my goodness...I had this idea a few days after seeing The Last Stand and I was pissed that it didn't turn out that way. I remember thinking that it was obvious that this was the only way to ensure that Jean stayed alive. If that's where you're going with this. I always hada picture that Rogue didn't take the cure but she was there the whole time during the battle. She drains Logan's healing factor into her and then allows her to get close to Jean and then drain her powers until Jean passes out.

I can't wait to see if that is what you do here. I'm hoping that this is kind of a Jean/Logan fic and Rogue is with either Bobby or with a new handsome stranged like Gambit. Although what will happen when Rogue gets the powers of Jean Grey's. I suppose we'll have to find out! Update soon
9/24/2008 c1 18PlonkerOnDaLoose
Really good. Nice opening paragraph about the ephipanies. I take that Rogue's going to use Logan's healing powers to get nearer to Jean and then drain her? Go on you good thing!
9/23/2008 c1 ChamberlinofMusic
I like it, I like it! I wanna read more please! Look forward to your new updates!
9/23/2008 c1 emma134
taht was awesome hope u load soon
9/23/2008 c1 havok17
G R E A T ! ! !

But are you going to kill her?

Rogue I mean.
9/23/2008 c1 41bluedragon1836
i'm interested. please write more.
9/23/2008 c1 Twisty
Yes! This is the story I have been waiting for this is really great I look forward to more chapters...keep up the fantastic work.
9/23/2008 c1 sleepy26
Yay I'm the first review! Okay now that I got that out of the way; I always find it incredible that Rogue didn't have a backbone in the last movie. This was a great chapter to read and keep up the good work, I cannot wait to read more.
25 « Prev Page 1 2