for Sound of Magic

2/22/2017 c4 Guest
Real good writing! I wish there were more
2/27/2014 c3 11The-Word-Writer
I LOVE this idea, super cute- can't wait till the next chapter!
9/2/2013 c4 10snowfwake6
I really enjoyed this
8/16/2013 c1 Guest
Is it bad that as I'm reading this and I can hear Julie Andrews voice in my head saying the lines... Maybe I've seen Sound of Music a few to many times? Na you can never see Sound of Music too many times. :)
12/27/2012 c2 26M-dog14NCISgeek
Oooooookay... Love both of these, but I've never seen them mixing.
10/6/2011 c3 5skymon1010
it is so look like The Sound of Music! AMUSING! :D So detailk!
7/5/2010 c4 Rosebud88
your fic sound of music x-over was a classic it made me laugh Rosebud88
2/27/2010 c2 6Mrs Rodolphus Lestrange
So far this is a pretty good stry just 1 or 2 things you accidentally wrote if it is gods will instead of merlans and how come you didnt write how do solve a problem like harry?
9/5/2009 c4 sabre1492
i love it so far please update soon
4/27/2009 c4 7miss quirky bookworm
so are you goign to follow this word for word except for the names and such?
4/26/2009 c2 mumimeanjudy
This was an interesting idea, but when Harry calls Dumbledore "Reverend Mother" I begin to suspect that "only the names have been changed" - and that really doesn't make for an original work.
10/2/2008 c3 miss quirky bookworm
LOL i should have known. but its kindof weird to see Millicant act like that LOL
10/1/2008 c2 miss quirky bookworm
LOL this is goign to be interesting. let me guess Hermione is the oldest and Blaise is her 'lover'?
10/1/2008 c1 Barcode070640
This story seems really interesting. I love how you adapted the story to fit canon. I really think the character Snape is portraying is the funniest, I can see that part of the movie in my head and to see Snape in a nun's habit singing is hilarious! Don't stop