for When Barbarella Met the Superstars

5/20/2010 c1 14Cissa-Lycoris-Black
So that's what happened with tista and glen. I haven't stopped laughing.lol Excellent stuff.
5/22/2009 c1 1elion mitchel
...wahahaha...nyc spin-off...luvs it!
1/28/2009 c1 6runaway-zebra
OH MY GOODNESS! I lovedd this!

My two favorite parts were:

“Stay away from me, you... you... evil floor washer!”

andd

“It depends how spacious my pants are.”

I don't think I've ever laughed this hard in my entire life :D

And I think Barberella seems so funny to me because she's JUST like my cousin who is an extremely Jeff Hardy Obsessed Fangirl... they are just so much alike, their shouting and stuff :]

Anyway, awesome story, now I'm going back to finish reading the MSN Chats!
11/5/2008 c1 136wrestlefan4
hah! lol lol! My favorite line was Jericho: “It depends how spacious my pants are” I love it :D
9/27/2008 c1 668 stones from a broken heart
when the Barbarellaius Fangirlius was introduced to the wrestleius superstardus the risk of virtual combustion was inescapable. Luckily the Barbarellaius' radar was working overdrive today and she was able to keep her predator status, which in a meeting between predator and prey is a common outcome.
9/25/2008 c1 145Miss Meggie
lol
9/24/2008 c1 18DJ-ssdd
lmao, amazing. i totally loved it, poor dave got a mop bucket on his head :P
9/24/2008 c1 3Deceiving Eyes
I had to, unfortunately contain my laughter during this one, as my family is asleep.

I love all of those BANDS, keyword: bands. I don't like Neil Diamond.

thanks once again ROFL!
9/23/2008 c1 29Livin on the EDGE
That's super funny.
9/23/2008 c1 162Dark Kaneanite
Glenny boy? rotflmao...awe poor Glen, he kicked the bucket *snorts* Loves it.
9/23/2008 c1 21Edward's Josie Black
This just made my Tuesday (as one of my fellow women's chorus member said, "Tuesdays are a bitch."). ^-^ I loved it.

Aww, just a one-shot? You know, you could make it a bit longer if you wanted. Or when you go back to MSN chats, she could still be there, but hiding out in a closet on her laptop or something...I dunno. It sounds intriguing in my head. But I'm sure whatever you do, it'll be fabulous.

Thanks for this-it made me very happy inside.
9/23/2008 c1 102TJ Sparkles
Yay, Barbarella gets her own spin-off! I was wondering what was going to happen since Cody was so kind to get her tickets. Honestly, I'm surprised that she didn't cause more trouble than she did. I think the guys were actually crazier than her! She was just a yelling little thing, LOL.

What was Chris doing with a garlic necklace and a feather boa in his bag? Never mind, I don't want to know. The Yogurt Goblin/World Heavyweight Champion has officially lost his mind! You made me laugh so hard at this and I'm glad you wrote it! I love all your stuff.

Jericho sticking a yogurt-covered finger in his mouth gave me bad thoughts...LOL.

I loved the part where they were all arguing about who was better in terms of music.

"Paramore kick Neil Diamond’s ass!”

“I assure you that they don’t!”

“Yeah, well Metallica kick Paramore’s and Neil Diamond’s asses collectively."

For some reason, I just found it really funny. I don't care for Neil Diamond but every time you mention his name I giggle.

I love it, darling. You're awesome!

Tina
9/23/2008 c1 4RKO.I.F
OMG I loved that.I was fucking laughing throughout that whole fucking thing lol awesome job!
9/23/2008 c1 8Animal Luvr 4 Life
OMG, I am still laughing from this first chapter. Keep up the good work.