FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Eevee: Pokéflute of Time

4/26/2022 c39 yochan123
chaotic and hilarious lol
4/26/2022 c26 yochan123
haha i was expecting a tentacruel but a starmie works too i guess
4/26/2022 c1 yochan123
omg is this sassy togetic the fairies that are supposed to guide link haha
9/7/2020 c1 11roseeyes
Needed to read something funny today, so glad I found this!
6/21/2020 c5 Guest
WAIT A MINUTE
CLOD
THATS FROM STEVEN UNIVERSE
GASP
8/5/2018 c5 1mikewj93
aww, you should have made zelda a kirlia. that way, she can evolve into both gardevoir and gallade! it was a perfect setup!
7/29/2018 c1 TaschTheTaschen
This is already beautiful, and it's only the first chapter!
7/7/2018 c7 Todd guerrier
Is this related to Pokemon sun and Moon
3/24/2018 c23 Pikachuattack
That last section... that is why I don't want a wife. I mean, if I was Pikachu, and Vaporeon was my wife, I'd probably bang her right there in the temple, and accept being her bitch. However, since that is not the case (sadly), I will likely have an apprehension/hesitation for marriage of my eventual significant other.
3/22/2018 c19 Pikachuattack
Question: How does Flareon banging a hot (heh, fire puns) Quilava make Togetic beat the shit out of Flareon? Regardless if they're drunk or not, Quilava likely consented, so if she got knocked up, Quilava's also at fault, not just Flareon.
3/17/2018 c14 Pikachuattack
I could definitely redo that last scene into a lemon, instead of Togetic puking her guts out. Geez, your chapters... are hilariously amazing, yet have so many lemony areas to explore! X3 I lost my OOT3D game, so reading this is like playing the game and having a laugh! If I become a videogame designer, I'll make a Zelda parody starring Pichu. I'll try to make it as funny as possible! w
3/17/2018 c12 Pikachuattack
Such a good chapter! I think for my first lemon, I'll do Pichu&Vaporeon, with Pichu in his kimono! In Vaporeon's own words, "Kinky." I also had no idea that you were a female until I read the authoress part. This is pretty awesome, since now I've chatted with two female authors on Fanfiction! I... also managed to think both, were male... whoopsie. Well, anyways, thanks for your amazing chapter, and I hope Pichu gets even gorier kills, so that he'll bond with Togetic more! w
3/16/2018 c21 Steamcrusader
it get's more sarcastic, ridiculous and fourth-wall-breaking by the minute! I don't think I've enjoyed a crossover this much since smash bros.!
2/21/2018 c39 Milfoil
Are you going to write a Wind Waker parody too? Please please please please please write one!
11/29/2017 c40 Axcel
This Pichu is a badass. He forgot Espeon promised him sexual favors (or is too honorable to cash-in) and he missed that Eevee somehow knew him despite being sent to a time before he met her.
548 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »