for Fire Under The Ice

10/1/2015 c2 NanaWillbur
I am seeing this very, very late and am wondering if you had finished the Blue Moon Over Mankas?
I really enjoyed the first 39 chapters!
10/20/2014 c1 josecullenforever
i was hoping for edward and bella wedding night, but it was only an excerpt of the original story :(
9/2/2012 c2 Guest
please update bmom pretty please
12/26/2011 c1 11euphoricxdreamer
That was awesome!
1/22/2011 c1 FrogKaos
I was going through my favorites today and remembered how much I love your stories. I was just wondering if Blue Moon would be updating again. It's a phenomenal story. :D
12/20/2010 c1 2Beautiful Blood Red Roses
So...this is NOT the honeymoon? I'm sorry, it's just I've never heard of you before, so...yeah. Confused.
7/26/2010 c1 1Lor-Page
Hey!

Can you please please update!

I really enjoy your writing. you are so talented. You make us believe that the story is real! It's amazing! I can't wait to find out what happens next in Blue Moon!

xoxo
7/12/2010 c1 3CarvedKid
Amazing. I loved reading this excerpt. You write Edward beautifully, I can only imagine Edward thinking this in his head myself. Great job! :)
2/18/2010 c2 twilightobsessed40873a
Me likey! please continue soon
11/23/2009 c1 soton
Have you forgotten us? :(
11/21/2009 c1 Momo518
I personally feel cheated by you. As one of your fans for Blue Moon Over Manka's, I feel that it is my duty to tell you that I basically boycott all hope that you will ever finish the story.Everytime I would get on the computer I would check to see if you have finally updated. But of course you didn't and now I don't ever think you will. So please do us all a favor and just tell everyone that your story is over so we can stop checking and having false hope. What you've done, which pretty much is keep telling us it's only a matter of time until your done, has been wrong and inconsiderate. I hope that you will heed what I say so that we can get on with our lives and start reading better stories.
10/18/2009 c1 austexfan
I'm so disappointed, but I totally understand. I did file like I was kind of skipping to the end of a good book :-) I will be patient and wait. I'm REALLY looking forward the rest of Blue Moon and you reposting this story (Fire under the Ice). I'm jonesing for my next fix!
7/7/2009 c1 jenniferinohio
Can I just whine a little bit? I've already read the Blue Moon story (twice).
5/20/2009 c1 6mugglemom08
I've been searching for more "adult" Twilight fanfic, and, thanks to you, I've finally found it! I can't wait until you repost "Fire Under the Ice" (great title, BTW). Off to check out BMOM now...
2/13/2009 c2 9Eternally Addicted
Hello I was just wondering if you were any closer to adding new chapters to Blue Moon? Hope to read more of it soon.
122 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »