FanFiction.Net
for My Mother's Name

1/27/2020 c1 samjacksmitten
Wow that's the sweetest thing and also heartbreaking! Great job!
7/16/2018 c1 55NewDrWhoFan
This is a terribly beautiful concept, wonderfully executed. Thanks for this :)
9/23/2017 c1 4SpyotaT'Val
Such a sweet and lovely story. I loved that it was first person and that she was able to move passed the guilt of her mother's death. I can totally see O'Neill naming his baby girl Carter. SO so sweet. thank you for posting!
12/12/2015 c1 1Vuuduutoo
That's a lovely story...
1/19/2015 c1 194Moira Darling Roche
*sighs* Well, I plan to watch Bones at least during the summer, so I'll be back eventually...

And. Wow. This story was very well-written. Easy to envision, and wonderful in details. Merci beaucoup! Thank you so much for writing and posting this!

Gramercy, and God bless you. Namárië!
7/2/2012 c1 44mari6s
Wow, you got my eyes wet here... Good job ;p.
2/8/2012 c1 17CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur
Oh. . . .this was so very beautiful! ! ! ! It really did give me chills! ! ! ! Thank you for sharing it!
3/19/2011 c1 3myapplemonkey
N'aw, s'it's coot. :3
12/15/2010 c1 69zeilfanaat
Aw, very sweet. Sad, but sweet. Glad she knows both her dad and her mum love(d) her.
10/18/2010 c1 208GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy
aww! Well you reviewed my stuff, so I moved on to yours... that was so sweet! I loved it! On to more stories!
11/12/2009 c1 77Leasel P
oh my god, i just read this story and it was so cute i had to review!

Absolute brilliance!

But for some reason i was reading it and i had vala and daniel in my head and i'm thinking he calls her vala, what is going on?

then when i got to the bottom, i would have paid to see the smile on my face. it was epic. And so was this story =)
2/19/2009 c1 9polomare
Wow, what a novel idea for a story. It works well here. An entertaining read.
10/29/2008 c1 27Iglika
I like your writing style! I’m not familiar to “Stargate”, but I enjoyed reading this story! You have the talent to describe the feelings and the deepest worries of a person’s soul! Keep the great job!
10/12/2008 c1 35chrysalis escapist
Wow! That was really good! So clever!

I loved all the thoughts on the name and how you let us find out who her mother was, very clever not to use any names to identify anybody else. And I loved the thoughts on guilt and love. The walking memory was a great image.
9/26/2008 c1 2MuseUrania