for Kingdom Hearts III: Fate's Gift

8/18/2012 c3 Guest
I like it . . . Please update soon,
8/8/2011 c3 MysteryGirl
I found this story and it seems interesting. I don’t know if you want any OCs, but I have this one character who might interest you. Her name is Kyra, a fifteen year old girl who’s a strong fighter, witty, nice, and has a dark secret. Her outfit includes She would have a dark red cloak that goes down to her knees; black mid calf- high boots; coffee colored denims; an indigo, puffy, long sleeved shirt; and a small, sun-shaped necklace. She have long, black hair with one red highlight at the side of her face and amethyst eyes and a smile that seemed to shine with radiance. Kyra also have these strange powers (hint: has something to do with her name). Her story is that she’s an orphan (basically meaning that she looks out for herself) and has a only one friend who’s a fox, and this fox is a mage like Donald, meaning he or she can do magic attacks. So you can have her traveling the worlds with Sora or something else. If you want to, you could have her and Riku dislike each other at first, but start to like each other, you know what I’m saying? And that dark secret I mention, it has something to do with the three lost Keybladers and Xehonart, the rest you have to figure out. BTW, Mickey was a King at the time, not a prince and Pete’s not a virgin, he has a kid for crying out loud! I’m out. Peace;)
8/7/2011 c3 KingdomHeartsFreak
*Gasp* Oh my gosh! The Sanderson Sisters! This will be unlike anything Sora has face before. But it's actually pretty clue. This is probably the first KH fic with those evil(ish) sisters in it. Can't wait to see where this goes and what is Wini-freak up to? (Winifred: How dare you mock my name!) *Fires a lightning bolt at me, but I dodge away* Yikes! I got a witch mad! Jack, do something! *silence* Jack! *Dodges another bolt and finds a note on the floor. Reads it* Freak, gone to Tortuga. Won't be back for a while. Will be busy looking for Sora and his remakable key-sword thing. Captain J. Sparrow. *Rolls out of the way of yet another bolt and cripples up paper.* Bloody Pirate! *Runs, screaming as purser chases after on a broomstitck.*
7/10/2011 c2 Himinee
I cant wait for the next chapter. You are going to continnue right cause this is a really cool idea.
1/31/2011 c2 Queen Chalybeous
Hi,there! I didn't see anyone reviewing this story and was wondering why...this has got to be one of the most original ideas out there! I do hope you'll decide to pick this story back up. You have my support! :)