for A Song in My Heart

10/6/2008 c2 9Kenwoody
Hey! I get to review yours! You know I'm against every one of your pairings, but the story (minus the ships) is really good. You have a lot of potential. The one thing I'm worried about is that you're moving too fast. If you want to go at this pace, you had better have a lot of speed bumps along the way to hold the people's attention.

Anyway, now that I'm done being the literary editor I've been for four years, HI! Please add Ty Leo! Write on.
9/28/2008 c1 17charizardag
not bad.
9/28/2008 c1 18Mooncatcher
Bwahahaha. I simply love the idea of the Gaang singing. Sokka and Sukki are acting so sweet, you're making me ship them all over again. I love the songs you picked. Es un muy bueno match.
9/27/2008 c1 4ORIONSTORM04
Nice start! I usually don't go for Zuko/Katara fics but this one has promise. I'm defiantly going to be keeping an eye on this one. I should have been read one of you fic... I guess I've been a little lazy, besides you always do me the honor of reading and reviewing mine, so this is the least I can do. Just for clarification, I'm not reviewing this simply because you have reviewed mine, I'm reviewing because I honestly think that this is a really good story so far. Keep up the good work.