FanFiction.Net
for Way Out Of Your League

9/22/2011 c30 9Lullamasen
Very good story, it's my HP's favorite pairing so thanks. I love how you rewrite the canon story with Cedric there. The last chapter is the best. Happy ending. XOXO
8/31/2011 c20 sjspatz19
Still enjoying but would love a Cedric POV to how he is feeling about the situation.
8/31/2011 c18 sjspatz19
Really enjoying this story. It's a shame there is no mention of Cedric of his POV but I gather that's in the next chapter. The book must be from Cedric I assume.
8/15/2011 c23 5ZashleyFab
Ummmmm. . . . . .Please dont kill Cedric?
1/8/2011 c30 kayyykj
wonderful way to end a story! i absolutely love it! sadly it would be way better if it was 'till they were older and what happened to Hermione after the third task.. whether he dies or not and etc. love it! its super sweet! please make a sequel...

xoxoxo

smileylol =)
11/6/2010 c20 Atonia Alexander
amazing story one of the best i have read so far
8/21/2010 c30 Little-ray-of-Friggin-Sunshine
hmm tt was neat how it all came together -N3Mo
7/26/2010 c17 Pyra Sanada
Sorry, I haven't reviewed sooner, got caught up in reading what you've written so far. I forgot how idiotic everyone acted in the second book. ^_^ Wish I could just smack them all over the head with a book multiple times. Bash some sense into those narrow-minded brains of theirs! ^_~
7/11/2010 c1 4Alan Jovel
I loved this story Cedric & Hermione would make a perfect couple good job YOU have the work of a author !
2/3/2010 c1 Lithiriel
OMG! i cant believe that Fred and George thing that Cedric is way out of Hermione's League that is so rude!

Good start for the first chapter! :D
1/17/2010 c30 9permanentwhiplash
Round of applause for Claire! I really enjoy all of your stories; you have a distictive writing style that I find very enjoyable.
1/13/2010 c30 8MoonyandProngs
That was incredible! I loved it! I liked the cards Cedric and Hermione got for each other and Cedric's involvement in the Chamber of Secrets!
12/21/2009 c30 ireadfanfic
*sob* omg this is the end!

I wish the ending (the romance part) would be longer though, but it was nice anw.

WELLDONE!
12/21/2009 c4 ireadfanfic
You know what? This is really good, umm no that's an understatement.

It's REALLY GOOD!

I like it that you have the plot (the original story I mean) yet you show it from you perspectives. I like it, really like it. Faved!
11/30/2009 c30 6NorthernLights25