for Your Heart Remained the Same

1/18 c1 Webster403
Simply beautiful. So heartbreaking but so eloquently done. I’m truly in awe by this. Beautiful work. ️
1/18 c1 34Lucyferina
So sad so true
11/14/2020 c1 Jaycie Victory
This still remains one of my favourite pieces of writing ever.

It is so beautiful and haunting.

I've been watching a brilliant YouTube series deconstructing Twilight, and I can't help but keep sharing this fic with all the people horrified by imprinting who need cartharsis.

Someone else recently recognised my name on a Buffy YouTube video, because of your author notes, and asked if I'd beta'd for you. They asked me to pass on to you their thanks and what an extraordinary writer you are.

You're so much more talented than you think. I know I fell away as a beta, (I actually did a load but then became obsessed with the idea I needed to finish the whole thing before sending, and then life and anxiety got in the way), but if you ever want me to carry on or look at something new, I would be honoured. Either way, I hope you keep writing 3 3
11/7/2020 c1 Anon
One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read
10/22/2020 c1 Guest
I found this as a reccomendation in a YouTube comment section. I loved the twilight series when I was a kid, but now that I’m a young adult I realize how strange the series is and how the idea of imprinting and eternity is actually terrifying. This was a beautiful fanfic, and you did an amazing job capturing the characters. I was in tears by the end, and I loved this so much.
10/22/2020 c1 Guest
I found this fic recommended on a youtube comment and this was so beautiful. I've never been that into twilight but still this gave me the ending I didn't know I needed. Absolutely stunning. You are a wonderful author
9/30/2020 c1 a trace of amber
Holy crow. Ouch this hurts and aches and does justice to Jacob in a way he deserved
9/21/2020 c1 8Queen of the Dark Knight
Amazing! Living forever really does seem like a curse and this is such a good take on it!
5/10/2020 c1 Guest
Their imitation of life is blasphemy. That is absolutely accrue for vamps.

This story is brilliant and thoughtful. My heart hurts for Jake. He was a good person worthy of love by choice, of true love, of the love of a peer. Not an imprint and not a vamp and not a girl who chose a vamp. They aren’t worthy. But that’s what happened, and thank goodness for fanfic trying to ease the pain of an incredibly bad ending for a well loved character. Jake deserved better. Thanks for taking the story to a conclusion that is believable and plausible.
12/3/2019 c1 10Taytay123456
Well...this broke my heart. So well-written. Horrendously beautiful.
9/4/2019 c1 mostardentily
This was so sad but so beautiful. I'm crying
4/8/2019 c1 RunsWithWolves77
Absolutely wonderful story. (2nd reading) You said it all without dragging it out too much! Perfectly done. Thanks.
2/24/2019 c1 3frak-all
Stomp on my heart and make me thank you for it

This should really be a must-read for the fandom
2/24/2019 c1 Guest
oh my god

oh my GOD

this broke my fucking heart. jesus. fuck. god.
1/14/2019 c1 HalcyonSeasons
I’ve alreasy reviewed, but let me just say real quick that this story is everything to me. I first found it in 2012 when I was extra emotional and in high school and just started writing fan fiction. I remember the night I read this. I cried for about three days afterward. It’s 2019 now and I’m in college and haven’t really put fanfiction away yet, and this story has the same impact on me, except I seem to understand the deeper meaning of choices more. You did that. I have never admired another writer this much. I have never wanted to write something even half as beautiful as this so much. I hope that you are doing well, with whatever endeavors your life has taken you to since you published this a full decade ago. Thank you, for everything.
286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »