for Second Chances

5/19/2014 c22 tommyjude21
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing!
3/15/2009 c8 jhall1394
good story ! If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help! Please spread the word and call these numbers 212-846-2637 Nickelodeon 212-258-six zero zero zero The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number and email these people sarah. emily. FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
3/7/2009 c22 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
this was good
2/14/2009 c1 jhall1394
Love story write more soon!If you ever need me to pray for anything or talk I am here! went on myspace and I found a profile that said Save Instant Star go to it it will give you a website with a petition to sign and a symbol and other things to help save the show check it out! search alexzcast on myspace then choose the Save Instant Star profile The easiest way would probably be in the myspace search engine type the myspace website/saveinstant star if you need any help just email me thanks! this includes info about the symbol the petition website is petitiononlinecom/SaveIS/ then just add the w and the periods and make sure to capitalize the letters I did also it is in the myspace profile comments and please spread the word! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and please let me know if you need anymore help!

Please spread the word and call these numbers Nickelodeon 212-258-60 The N 212-846-2543 if 212 is not your area code dial 1 then he number FIGHT BACK AND DO NOT GIVE UP ON INSTANT STAR SPREAD THE WORD WE DESERVE THE ENDING WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIKE THEY HAD PLANNED FOR IN SEASON FIVE FIGHT BEACK WE WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
1/31/2009 c22 1bookwormhottie
Oh my God...It's been forever since I've read a good Jommy story...Thank u for filling that void in my heart...lol.

That was really great. Loved it. Can't wait to e=read more of your stuff.
1/27/2009 c22 7Fishback1
that was a wonderful read... light, not too serious and loads of fun!
1/18/2009 c22 14breathewithoutyou
I love this story! Are u gonna write a sequel? please please write one!
1/4/2009 c22 1Christine Tarragon
AW!

It can't be over!

It was SO cute though.

I love how over the years they kept up the "I love you - never stopped"!

That's adorable!

Anyways, thank you SO much for writing!

It was great!

:]]
1/4/2009 c19 Christine Tarragon
OH MY GOSH!

What a hoe!

I can't wait to read the next chapter that I'm SO excited that you've already posted!

:]
1/4/2009 c22 smp8421
Great Story! I loved the ending!
1/4/2009 c20 sreader
I love it! The sentence was amazing too, I love how he can't help but comfort her. I can't wait for more!
1/4/2009 c18 LindaISFan
I really enjoy the way you write your story. I even found myself crying at one point when Tommy was letting her down, saying he was not interested in having a relationship with her. I'm always very anxious to see if a new chapter is up. This story is very good and I can't seem to be able to wait to find out what will be going on. Tommy is so tough, not wanting to let his feelings about Jude out and saying he doesn't want to go back there since he has a good relationship with his current girlfriend (when we all know that he can't get Jude out of his mind) while she was so straightforward about wanting to win him back. I hope that Tommy says "the hell with it" very soon and breaks up with his current girlfriend in order to try to get back what Jude and Tommy had together cause it can't compare to anything else. I absolutely love this story.
1/4/2009 c18 mandy1485
This is so cute! I can't wait to see what happens. It's a nice change in pace having Jude being the one to chase Tommy. Most stories make him the bad guy. Good Job. PMASAP
1/3/2009 c18 Christine Tarragon
HAHA!

Wow that song was PERFECT for Jude to sing to Tommy!

Good choice.

I loved the chapter and I loved how Tommy's only response was "work on the chorus" - HA.

Wow, he seriously has one of the worst cases of denial that I have ever heard of!

Update asap please!

:]
1/2/2009 c17 almosthadyou
i cant wait for the next chapter

please continue on writing