for The Flurry Of Leaves

10/23/2016 c1 this is great
When I was reading it.. I couldn't stop smiling.. it is really great.. I agree eldest to inheritance was messed up.
Patiently waiting for the fifth book now.. and reading fanfics.. some are really great..
I liked the way saphira felt like saphira.. unlike in some other fan fics.. and arya too was herself.. she was resolved and against it but inwardly her feelings were softer..
3/25/2016 c1 37Polly Little
I'd say it ends with fairly funny romance, until you realise that once he gets on that boat, he's not coming back. Maybe V will have some?
12/25/2015 c1 MOMO
Cute. Love it! This is the fan fic that I have been waiting for
9/9/2015 c1 5KarismaticKoala
Yeah, this was quite OOC for Eragon. I really think you should get a beta to proofread your work if you cannot do it yourself. It's quite a pity; this piece was amazing in its own right.

Almost a favourite! Ahh, it leaves a bad taste to leave it unfavourited, but if i'm reluctant to favourite, it probably means i shouldn't. Either way, though, this piece was quite delightful; so thank you!

happy writing :P
7/2/2013 c1 Ettena Editor
This was perfectly lovely. My favorite Inheritance Cycle fanfic so far, in fact.
1/25/2013 c1 2EmlynMara
At least she's stopped saying she's not interested and doesn't care. That's a step forward.
8/27/2012 c1 12WhimsicallyAwkward
I love this, and I must say that I completely agree with the 'too much slash'

Brothers not lovers :)

Anywhoo, this is cute, and light without too much fluff that it's OOC
5/19/2012 c1 4alicecullenlvr
Maybe OOC, but I liked it. Light, cute, funny...even in character, for the most part, which, from what I understand, is very difficult. I like it. a nice, refreshing change. :)
2/28/2012 c1 Canolli
Lovely story!
10/3/2011 c1 2Aldurnamiyanrandvora
Wonderful use of imagery, and I very much like the metaphors you incorporated into the story, and the metaphor's transition from musing to reality in Arya's case of the stone. The only problem with this is that Eragon isn't very impulsive - especially after Agaetí Blödhren, and the characters being ever so slightly OOC. However, I think the rest of the story more than made up for Eragon's slip, and the OOC gave this story a unique view by itself.

A truly wonderful story, excellently presented, carefully thought of, and beautifully written.

Be waiting to read more from you,

Aldurnamiyanrandvora, House of Dvora
6/2/2011 c1 A Changing Persona
Huh... Good try. Added to Favorites.
1/10/2011 c1 2Morzan's Elvish Daughter
No! You did good! You did good!
9/1/2010 c1 bookswithsouls-x3
In the beginning it was a bit slow but i like it, It gives a person a nice feeling, and I love how you did the end it was diffrent from other stories and I like it great job

x.
9/1/2010 c1 Snoringkitty
This is really, really, good and sweet. :) Fluffy, cute, everything eragon/arya should be.

And I totally agree on the amount of slash...
4/18/2010 c1 frozenfiery
i think it was a good attempt at showing Arya and Eragon's forgone love for each other... it is truly sad that they might never have a chance to be w/ each other but they truly do complete each other perfectly... i think as we get further thru the books their relationship drifts farther and farther away but eragon still loves arya... hopefully in the 4th book they will finally drift back together and live a hopefully happily ever after? :? :x one can hope right?
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »