for The Flurry Of Leaves

4/9/2010 c1 2LadyBluePhoenix
Thats so cute you should write more
1/21/2010 c1 5hijinklum
Aww, that was really sweet!

Hehe, Saphira covering them in leaves. Thats something I can see her doing.

The little flower was a nice touch.

Ah, fluff, how I love it. :P The archive certainly is lacking fluff, isnt it?

Well, I loved it!

Shadow-KissedKK
11/1/2009 c1 In.Between.The.Lines
Ah, I absolutely love Eragon/Arya, and I was also disappointed by the way things turned out in Eldest...awesome, awesome, and awesome! I love the way you portrayed them...so beautiful and cute. 3
9/25/2009 c1 SelendrileAlys 4ever
hey! LOVE the story! someone(maybe,possibly you) should make a E/A songfic to bubbly by colbie caillat.

thanks,

selendrile & alys 4ever
6/25/2009 c1 2blaaaaaaaaaaah
hahah, good. ** clap clap**
4/8/2009 c1 51Woody2792
That was beautifully written, and I only wish, to quote your good self, that Arya would stop being such a stone :p

I didn't think it was very OOC at all, and I'm definitely going to read your other stories.

I woul join the throng of Arya/Eragon writers, but I would most certainly go ridiculously OOC... maybe one day when I have learnt enough.

Keep it up :D
3/28/2009 c1 4Shadowed Nightwings
good story!
2/9/2009 c1 The Random Reader and the Wolf
He he. Funny, and beautiful. I liked it ;)
1/25/2009 c1 4Miorita
love it:x

so good

i love arya and eragon, the're so good together,

thanks for sharing this,

kisses

crissy
12/29/2008 c1 someone179
lol i like the "rock" part :)
12/7/2008 c1 Sun
Just Perfect. They were so In-character.

You write so well and best of all... you make me feel the feelings of the characters. And that's all we ask.

Perfect.
12/2/2008 c1 me
I love it...bad news of loving a book is that you tend to read it really fast and then read it again and again and again, no new stuff... Which is why I come to ffdotnet. Youre absolutely right, most of the inheritance fanfiction are about EragonxSaphira or EragonxMurtagh. You did a wonderful job of keeping all the characters in character, and everything is so realistic, equal to the writings of Paolini himself. I do hope you write more.
11/23/2008 c1 1Xtr3m3Writ3r
great sidestory, eragon and arya really need to get together. umm, the only problem i spotted was near the end where arya starts to say "Shadeslayer, this will only to heartbreak." I think u meant to put a "lead" in there, but other than that amazing story. The way u worded it so smoothly and everything, you should definetly keep it up.
11/9/2008 c1 aryafo-evah
this story kicks A**! i especially loved the stone thing. keep reading writing and reviewing!

yo gurl,

ARYAFO-EVAH
10/28/2008 c1 NinjaDriver
that was really good! loved it lots and hope you continue writing this story...update soon!
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »