for The Flurry Of Leaves

10/8/2008 c1 14BelieveInMeTonight
What is OOC mean?
9/30/2008 c1 10Fallen Dragonfly
Wow, that was marvelously done.

You wrote with a flair I'd expect from Paolini himself.
9/30/2008 c1 16chasingfireflies
naw.

i thought it was good.

i agree entirely.

eldest messed it up.

and don't even get me STARTED on brisingr.

psh.

era/arya.

they were so made for each other it's not funny.

XDD!
9/29/2008 c1 2EmeraldArya
LOVED it! I agree that there aren't enough decent Eragon/Arya fanfictions out there, but you have created an amazing one here in The Flurry Of Leaves.

Your descriptive flow makes the story, and you did a wonderful job keeping Eragon and Arya from becoming ooc. I especially enjoyed the "stone" comparison! It fits Arya so well. Thank you for your flawless grammer, and I appreciate the fact that you took the time to create a story worthy of the two characters.

I will look forward to more stories from you in the future! (Definitely write more Eragon/Arya!)
9/29/2008 c1 bluewaffles621
wonderful story! i love how you write, really descriptive and realistic. i absolutley love AryaXEragon

Great story, Keep writing!
9/29/2008 c1 4neverforever13
:( they really need to get their relationship together. idiots.
9/29/2008 c1 30fAteD lOvE
Very nicely written. I love the careful descriptions, takes the writing to a whole new level :)
9/28/2008 c1 jkjk
You're right, there isn't enough Eragon/Arya out there. Nice job on the story!
9/28/2008 c1 xLilypadsx
Ooh great story. I love the Eragon/Arya pairing. You did a good job on setting them up in this fic. Things have been looking brighter for them since Brisingr as well. I look foward to any future stories from you, good luck and update soon.
9/28/2008 c1 daphne 13
OMG! best arya X eragon fanfic ever! so romantic and realistic11! loved it!
9/28/2008 c1 1EcoEmo404
Cool.Your right, there isn't enough Eragon fluff! Are you doing another story to go with this one?
9/28/2008 c1 3Squealing Lit. Fan
That was actually very good! I liked it a lot! I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you! There definately aren't enough good writers in this section. lol. And I agree! Too much slash/incest! lol. This section really needs that thingy where you can choose which characters you wanna read about. lol. No Eragon/Murtagh or Eragon/Saphira for me! Takes too long to sort through the stories though...gr. Anyways, I'm rambling. lol. But great job! The fact that you even got me to review says a lot! (I rarely do...especially in this section).
9/28/2008 c1 Lazielow