for Fall of the White Lotus

11/29/2020 c51 Miniminichen
Thank your for sharing your story (or more like a small book :D) with us. I really appreciated it. Its all an avatar fan could ever hope for and so much better than the comics. I've read most of them and the only one I really actually somewhat liked was the search for Ursa. I'd rather have preferred an animated season 4 and I'm very glad that you've incorporated original ideas and brought them to life so masterfully, thus giving the story of our favourite team of world savers the ending they deserved. Especially these last two chapters had me very emotional and in tears. So again thank you, your story is definitely among the best of stories about our favourite pairing and general ending for this awesome series.
11/22/2020 c51 kit94
Oh my goodness this is just about the sweetest atla fic I’ve ever read! Loved it!
10/1/2020 c51 Guest
This was a fantastic book. I love how it followed canon mostly, but threw Zutara in. It was beautifully written and well plotted. Thank you for your gift to Zutara fans.
9/21/2020 c51 AegisOfRime
Absolutely love this story. Very detailed, and ties in beautifully with LoK. The romance between Zuko and Katara was masterfully done, and heart wrenchingly beautiful.
9/18/2020 c19 Guest
actually zuko is the descendant of two avatars, avatar roku and avatar lua, because avatar lua was the firelords wife
8/25/2020 c51 10cyathula
Wow, what a beautiful, exhilarating ride this has been. I spent the last few days entranced by your story, and I couldn’t be more grateful.

While it was a little maddening to see Katara take so long to accept her love for Zuko, it did make their final acceptance of each other so much more gratifying. I loved the extended ending of sorts where we got to see how Katara contributes to Fire Nation politics, their wedding, and especially the discovery of the Air Nomad survivors. I just wish there were hidden air bison too so Appa could continue his legacy as well!

Thank you for writing such an amazing love story. It’s the Book 4 that should have been.
8/10/2020 c1 msnino
this should be canon book 4
8/6/2020 c51 16Spannerspoon
Amazing! Fantastically written and throughly enjoyed!
7/15/2020 c51 Latosha
This has literally been my all time favorite Zutara story I’ve read. It genuinely feels like a true continuation of ATLA in a real authentic way. Just the attention to detail with the characters, the episodes intertwined with the fanfic was just unbelievable dedication and made it all the more genuine. Thank you soo so much for writing this amazing story. This is my 2nd or 3rd time reading it because it’s soo good. 2020 still loving Zutara!
7/5/2020 c51 sagittarianwolf
I used this weekend to read this book because it completely enraptured my attention and I am so glad I read this. This has to be one of my favorite ATLA works that I’ve come across. Thank you for writing!
7/3/2020 c43 3aprilanddecember
Wow, so much is happening, I don't even know where to begin! Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I'll be sad when it's over.
7/3/2020 c42 aprilanddecember
Oh no! What happened to Katara?!
Loved this chapter!
7/3/2020 c41 aprilanddecember
Ursa is such a lovely woman! I love when Zuko recognizes that his mother may need him more than he needs her.
7/2/2020 c40 aprilanddecember
Wow, what an amazing chapter! I kept having to force myself to read more slowly because I was so excited about what was going to happen next! Excellent chapter!

And thank you Crimson Eyed Sakura!
6/27/2020 c39 aprilanddecember
Wow, what a chapter! I am so impressed by the way you craft such a lovely story. You stay true to the characters' personalities and describe their feelings so well. This is a joy to read!
1,057 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »