for I Had Thought Her Mine

9/29/2015 c1 Guest
I'm crying please continue with his pov
10/22/2014 c1 HopelessDragon
This was really good... I'd love more of it, if you came up with anything. I agree with you that POV-ing the whole story wouldn't be great (much as there's a part of me that wants me), but more little one-shots of specific situations or scenes from the "Reader", such as this, would be amazing.
6/29/2011 c1 Flip Flops n Crop Tops
Awwwwwww. :) *wipes tear*
3/10/2011 c1 Gabrielleandcharlie
Awww. That was so sweet.
11/23/2010 c1 Jamiez001
I read your main story and I thought it was really good. I've read people's ideas about mixing real life with fiction in stories, but the way you did it was unique to me and I thought it was done really well. I also really liked Sirius' POV.

~Jamie
8/14/2010 c1 1chemistrygoddess
I love the oneshots of certain chapters from different POVs! What a great idea to do mini companion pieces.
5/24/2010 c1 6blissedoutvixen
Oh, I loved it. The Reader is one of my all time fav stories on fanfiction, and this one shot of Sirius' POV was delicious!

peace and love :)
1/25/2010 c1 spannieren
so touching :)
12/25/2009 c1 1The Weatherwitch
wow...

this is really good.

are we gonna find out what happened after the war?
2/27/2009 c1 5RiverGold
I am not feeling eloquent at the moment, or I would tell you exactly what I think.

But I think you should know I really really like it.
10/19/2008 c1 magic muffin
well, i loved the story "The Reader", so i'll pretty much read anything else connected to it. this was pretty good. you should definitely do more in other pov's. i actually liked the full story you started from sirius's.
9/30/2008 c1 3MrsMcVampy