FanFiction.Net
for More More More

3/22/2011 c20 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Its Rose and Em's Wedding woo! Ahh how i have missed drunk Bella! And i can not wait to see drunk Edward, this is going to be good! Haha drunk Jasper and musicals, they should have secret time again! LMAO! Ohh gosh, here he goes! Yes Secret time! I seriously just fist pumped! Lmao! Anyways i loved this chapter and was waiting for Jazz to pop the balloon which he did. Ha! So wonderful and amazing chapter! Im off to more soon!

3/22/2011 c19 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Oo, Alone. That makes me happy. Lol. ;D And a fluff chapter heck yess! Awe, i loved it all, the socks and the kissing and Emmett all jacked up on drugs, ha. I could just see him doing that on all the meds, apparently im hilarious when im all up on meds. Its a funny sight. Anywhooo, i loved this chapter so freaking much. It was incredible and again i LOVE the fluff. And omg, i cant believe we are already to chapter 20. Insane indeed. So on i go!

3/22/2011 c28 vikistout10150
You know you've read a good story when it sticks with you...About 2 weeks after i read this story and the one before it I went on vacation...while out i went to a family friends for dinner... You know what I had? Pina Colada Pork Chops...And let me tell you, the only thing that i could think of for the rest of the night was Emmett...Thats something because I would just start laughing at random times in the night and no one understood why..They wouldnt have gotten it...I thought you might like that funny story...I love both of these stories and I hope you keep writing.
3/21/2011 c18 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Ha, i can only imagine what this chapter title means. And im excited for this chapter, and Epov! Yay! Lol! Oh gosh Bella nad Em drunk together this is good! Aww, i saw that he almost slipped up and called her his wife, how freaking cute! Ahh, i had a feeling Em broke something. Ha. Anywhoo, freaking amazing chapter! Now i know what the title means, i loved it lots! So more soon!

3/21/2011 c17 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Hola love? I love it! How cute! Anyways lets get back to reading! Okay you do not know how happy i am about this phone call with Rose. I was wondering about this and so hoping! And its happening! Lol! Ahh she said yes she said yes. You have no idea how happy i am right not! I feel like im a part of them now. Aww, im so happy hes happy, and that she gets to look for a place for them to live! Eeeppp! Lol. Anyways i loved this chapter sooo much! I was more than wonderful and incredible! Gahh i cant stop smiling! See you soon! And and Aro cracks me upp!

3/21/2011 c16 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Ohhh Edward pov! Fun fun! 6 months, im gonna cry. Lol, yes im a hopeless romantic. Did she let him wear the ring? hehe. Ah she did! Im so happy! Okay maybe she didnt but hes wearing it none the less! Lol! Hahaha, he is a sneaky little one! Oh how i love this and you not making it as sad im so happy for that! Anyways i loved it so much and i cant wait for the phone call if you do that scene. Lol! Wonderful chapter so more later!

3/21/2011 c15 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Aww, the actual wedding now. I love it! But this chapter title scares me. Lol! Oh gosh drunk Bella is the best. I love the remake of the song! Classic! Ahh i love Alice the bride she cracks me up! Oh i cant wait for their wedding and Em's speech for E and B! Hmm, see i knew this was with them, im just confused as to what i have a couple ideas, like for a job or something. Idk. But i loved this chapter so much! It was wonderful and amazing! And off i go to at least the beginning of the next one!

3/21/2011 c14 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Ahh, Alice and Jasper's wedding well part of it! But im so excited for them to be back together again! Hahaha, I knew it was going to be about the hair cut! Too funny! Ahh, how i love the hari cutting rules! Okay! I am in love with the texting convo in the salon. I cant stop smiling or giggling! I love it! Noo, Bella got drunk? Oh this is going to be good. We finally get a Bella story! Haha, Drunk Bella is HILARIOUS! I love how she says "i have something to say" before saying it! Lmao! Haha, That was a fun Bella and Rose drunk night! I loved it soo much! I was wonderful and amazing! LOl! SO incredible chapter i really did love it so much! Cant wait for more!

3/21/2011 c13 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Ohh, the first date! This is going to be good! Okay the fishing story has me dying with laughter! Aww, the meadow! I love it! No way its where they had the last show wasnt it? Hahaha, I love that he cant get enough of the wedding rings! Ahh, i loved the date so much. And giddy Bella. She is the BEST! Anyways wonderful adn amazing chapter! I loved it so much! SO more tomorrow hopefully! And I love loved the fluff! And i cant believe A and J's Wedding is next! ahh.

3/20/2011 c12 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Hmm interesting chapter title! Haha, I still love that they put the JD on the toilet. I wonder if we will ever find out who put the whiskey there? Hahaha, i lovee Carlisle's dramatic effect! Oh how i loved Secret time! It was indeed genius! Omg, I totally forgot, they have never been on a date. Hahaha! One month? Wow, i love it! But E and B have to wait for 10 more months. Sad face. Ha. Anyways i loved this chapter soo much! It was marvelous if i must say, so onward to the next chapter!

3/20/2011 c11 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Ha, i love the title for this chapter too. I get the Check yes Juliet now! Lol! OMG. and its Epov. Insane! "Be smart, Juliet," Hahaha, they are so in tune its crazy and i love it! Oh how i love Drunk Daddy C! Ahh, and i love the song! Van Halen rock! Ohh yes a Jack Daniels fountain! Ahh, JD on the back of the toilet. So does that mean E was the one to put the whiskey there? Anyways incredible chapter it had me laughing up a storm! I loved it so much! So off i go to another chapter! And three wedding! Wow oh wow! lol!

3/20/2011 c10 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Alright one, This is one of my favorite songs. Lol. Two im freaking excited to be reading! So lets get to reading! And can i get a Heck yes for some Christmas time! Haha! Ahh, i love the Emmett shirts, classic! HAHAHA, SHe did get him a Jack Daniels bottle. Ohh how i love Bella right now! Ha, im just imagining E singing 'One' and im dying over here! She wrote a song? No way. Haha, they would have a cussin day on Christmas, and i love the punishment! No F'kin way. She proposed. Omg, insane. "Don't be a dip shit Juliet, say yes," ha thats hilarious! Ahhh, no you stopped it. Damn. Anyways i loved it soo much! It was wonderful and amazing! And i just have to go on for more. See you soon! Lol. I love it!

3/20/2011 c9 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
So im back in IEWIS land, and im soo so excited you have no idea. Ived missed it! Lol. So lets get to a reading Bpov! Ha im sp loving this chapter title! i seriously snorted when i read it! Ahh, the ringg. She doesnt know yet. Ha, this is going to be good. Soo anyways i loved this chapter so much! It was amazing and wonderful as always! So on i go!

3/19/2011 c8 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Oh yes B pov again! And we get to find out about the fight or whatever it is. Still hilarious that Em woke them all up. Lmao! Hahaha, that is pretty ridiculous and i see why she laughed, but im positive that he is obsessed with her too! Ahh, gotta love them! Ahh, so it was a game that had them acting strange. Hmm. Aww, I f'kin loved it! Ha, score one for Ashley! Lmao! Anyways i loved it so much it was perfect and all. I loved the family time it just mad it perfect and their fake fight, lol. So see you soon!

3/19/2011 c7 TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT
Ohh i love this chapter title! And ohh my gosh Empov? You spoil us. Im so excited you have no idea! Alright, first two sentences and you have me cracking up! Ahh, good times. The thing about all the Cullen boys is it seems they all get distracted by there ladies! Lol. Again love itt! Ha, the candles probably smell like Bella! Awesome E! Aww, i Love the Em pov, it was the best and a really great treat! Oh and i love his story! Too cute. SO amazing chapter it was wonderful and I loved it so much!

5,901 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »