FanFiction.Net
for More More More

9/29/2008 c1 50Lost in Believing
Definitely a HIT!

Okay, you got me scared from the teaser when Emmett said he was kicked out. Now that I know that it was a witch that kicked him out, I feel better knowing that it wasn't Rose that did it.

Alice tried to dye a duck? Yeah...I don't think I wanna know about that one. Poor Jazz...

The story is just amazing! It is still well written, and I can't believe you wrote what ever thousands of words for this chapter! It was really, really long, so I thank you for that!

Great beginning! Well, of course it was great. I am just dying for the next chapter already. Oh yeah, I got a maroon hoodie...
9/29/2008 c1 20distorted realities
AH! Okay so I totally did the obligatory SQUEE when my friend emailed me to tell me about the new update!

Chapter 1 was amazing. I loved how the teaser let us think, "OMG! Emmett and Rose are DONE?" But it was evil Victoria. Oh this is going to be fantastic! I agree with Bella's thought process, "1 down, 2 to go."

I think she'll get the hang of the piano. And Edward and Bella are adorable! And still pure as can be, right? ;-) Hahahhaa.
9/29/2008 c1 sanglin
YAY, M is here! I am definitely channeling Alice with the bouncing from excitement. It was awesome and I can't wait for more!
9/29/2008 c1 jesslikescoffee
Loved it! So excited that it's back. It makes me sad that they're all apart from each other, but I trust you to fix that :) The only thing I would suggest to you is that maybe you look into getting a beta, as I notice you sometimes mix up your tenses and make a few grammatical errors. Can't wait for the next update!
9/29/2008 c1 1juliet233
First, happy early birthday!

Oh. my. goodness. I'm so happy IEWIS Land is back! That was absolutely hilarious - I had to keep myself from laughing out loud since I'm at work right now. Between Bella's piano lessons and the Cullens trying instant mashed potatoes and Alice wanting to dye swans for the wedding and Emmett being, well, Emmett, I don't know which part is my favorite!
9/29/2008 c1 Pazzesco E Bello
it was definately a hit! my friend u have done it once again...i know this story will be great! update soon! i loved iewis and im just so excited for this sequel!

i so need to buy a maroon hoodie! :] i feel in love with them after reading IEWIS!
5,901 « Prev Page 1 .. 384 391 392 393 394