for Angels on the Moon

10/15/2008 c5 7xoxoBlairWaldorf
I personally like the first ending better, but the second is good too. I haven't read a good blair/chuck fic in a while, so it is about time I got to read an awesome one like this.
10/15/2008 c5 Frawcth
I love more the second ending, even if ending 1 was so sweet. I'd have loved this story to be longer.
10/15/2008 c5 5vintage.fashionista
this was great...i LOVED both endings!
10/12/2008 c3 20krola
I like it!

Its interesting that Dan is his best friend, i hope you will explain how they became BFF.

And Nate trying to get Blair, even when she is married to Chuck. Well, he will bring troubles, I see.
10/9/2008 c3 5vintage.fashionista
i love it...UPDATE SOON!
10/8/2008 c3 vintage.fashionista
Cute story. I like the idea. But maybe you should proofread more? What does this sentence mean-

"He still and it and obviously so did Blair."

Sorry, but that makes no sense.

Anyway, good story but has some mistakes that could be fixed if you proofread before posting.
10/8/2008 c3 xxktnxx
another great chapter. cant wait for the next chapter =]

this fic is so awesome =]
10/8/2008 c3 16InsideGirl
Two endings? I like it. Then I can pick my fave.

They are all so cute together as a family. And bravo to Chuck for hitting Nate.

Loved it. x
10/8/2008 c3 Frawcth
It's adorable. I love CB's daughters. Can't wait, I'm sure I'll love both endings.
10/8/2008 c3 4delphin4ik
i think that true Chuck should return to this universe... i mean it's HIS place, and Chuck just should figure out things in his universe
10/3/2008 c2 68Isabelle
I'm def. interested to see where you're going with this. Keep writing! It reminds me of The Family Man and the Smallville episode 'Lexmas'
10/3/2008 c2 xxktnxx
great update.
10/3/2008 c2 Aledda
This is getting really good! Please update soon!

Dan and Chuck best friends? Chuck attacking Nate? What happened in this world?
10/3/2008 c2 Frawcth
I like CB's family and C's confusion is cute- What's happen with N? I'm curious
10/3/2008 c2 4delphin4ik
I like "The family man", it's so nice film - and your story is lovely

Just a question, original world, where he is alone, after which episode does it set?
22 Page 1 2 Next »