FanFiction.Net
for The Vertical Stripes

2/26/2010 c1 16Wendy Brune
So, I had to refresh myself on everything Daria, as it's been quite a while since I've watched the show. You captured all the character's so well - I could see this being part of an episode. I think you did an especially good job with with Sandi in this piece - very spot on. Good work. =)
12/19/2009 c1 31Dave the Wordsmith
Excellent story. I could see this as part of a Daria episode. Quinn is tied with Jane as my favorite Daria character, so when I came across this, I had to review it.
10/24/2008 c1 143Kerichi
When I got to the end, I looked for the next chapter-and there isn't one! I'm sad now. Take that as a guilt-coated compliment. :D
10/13/2008 c1 magnuskrauss
Excellent FC dynamic!

Of course, I can't comment much on the music part of the story as I am completely tone-deaf. The only part I understood was Sandi refusing to be the background (the least important part, in her mind) Bass.
10/2/2008 c1 43WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
I didn't have a chance to leave you a comment on the forum where I read this on.

You do write Daria-verse with such sharp accuracy, it makes me feel like the show was never cancelled. And that you got Quinn and the Fashion Club's voices down . . . is a little scary, but hysterical.

Bow to you, sir!
10/2/2008 c1 5Sara Winters
Does anyone ever get tempted to push over Sandi's cauldron as it bubbles or is that just me?

They're organizing something. I am officially scared. That's good, right?