for Star Trek: Combat Evolved

6/23/2015 c5 1Daisy-023
I like this story, even if it is a bit rushed, but that's not really a fault even if a bit more detail would be nice, not saying you have to, just being friendly. Your assumption that warp speed is roughly equivalent to slipstream space (slipspace) is actually pretty damn on the money. Though, to be fair you really need to check your facts. A 24th century Federation starship traveling at warp 8 has a maximum speed of 2.804 light years per day, meaning a jump from Earth to Alpha Centauri takes 37.07 hours. A prewar UNSC starship has a maximum speed, in slipspace, of 2.625 light years per day. So a UNSC vessel in slipspace is pretty close in terms of speed is only a little slower than a 24th century Federation vessel travelling at warp 8. Based on those numbers, if Klingon warp drives are equivalent to those of the Federation, as well as the distance from Earth to Delta Halo, which is 11,856 light years, travelling from earth to Delta Halo in three days is wistful thinking.
2/26/2015 c1 3Greymangames
Hey man, I would like to say that this is a great plot to start on, but it's a bit rushed.

Try to build on the ideas and expand on what's happening a bit more, aka add LOTS of detail.

This will not only lengthen your chapters, but provide evidence, or in some other cases, fillers to plotholes that you currently have.

Secondly, try not to rush the chapters. You have to read and re-write your chapters in order to improve them.(trust me, I know. And it fucking suck to do so.)
If you need to, get someone to review your chapter that you are writing in order to get some RW advice.

Third problem is that, well, try to elaborate on the plot. "What happened that led up to this?", or "how did this happen?" Needs to be answered. This not only makes for a great hook, but it can also be its own chapter, or pro-louge.

Hopefully you can re-write this soon, I don't really like it when a good story or plot goes to waste.
9/20/2014 c19 7Reichenfaust
Cool story, like how you integrated and crossed the universes. A good story, and the main character's stayed alive.
1/19/2014 c1 darkfinder
wonder why . they want to help .
5/21/2012 c19 21edboy4926
Awesome story.
11/2/2011 c3 Guest
I meen it where the fuck are they? Did they all drop dead from spontanious combustion! Major Plot hole.
11/2/2011 c2 Guest
You kind of made the elites seem like boyscouts especially the sword. It took me ten tries to take on a shipmaster with an energysword on heroic. Those guys squashed him in like ten seconds.
10/5/2011 c1 Guest
Am I the only one missing this! What happend to the other spartans? They were on the gettysburg too!
8/24/2011 c7 Wolfman-053
Well, this chapter answers my question, disregard my last review.
8/24/2011 c6 Wolfman-053
Wait, when did General Martok (and either IKS Rotarran or IKS Ghorgh'ju) show up?
2/5/2011 c19 orionastro
very good story crossover, hope to see more.
10/28/2010 c2 4Tony Branco
Ok...first off the Federation would take their sweet ass time debating if aiding another Earth in another universe was disobeying the Prime Directive. If you do not know what the Prime Directive is...look it up it's there :D. And Jean Luc would not be so over eager to offer Military assistance to someone he had just met (And to fight an enemy unknown to the Federation.) The Federation in all likely hood would NOT help them unless the covenant attacked the Federation by comming out of the rip between dimensions and starting firing on Earth and or Federation vessels.
10/25/2010 c2 halo nut
have arbiter show up.
8/10/2010 c1 19Kenchi Narukami
interesting fic. good idea as well. There are only a few minor problems.

1. The story is a little rushed

2. While it is in the prime directive that the federation does not interfere in others conflicts, they would fight if the covenat threatened the federation and if I know the covenant, sooner or later they would be a threat to the federation. The covenant are a nomadic sect after all so it would be reasonable to assume that sooner or later they would discover the federation.

3. be a bit more descriptive and show the federation as the more cautious government that they are.
7/25/2009 c2 11General MB
I can't read anymore, while you have a grasp of halo cannon, your Star Trek knowledge seems to be restricted to Elite Force II. I'm not sure if you're even a trekkie, otherwise you'd know that starfleet would NEVER send a fleet to interfear in a conflict between two unknown races, as such is a violation of the prime directive. Rendering this story complelty moot!
21 Page 1 2 Next »