for Ah! My Celestial Lunar Dilema

9/16/2017 c6 46Hikari Nova
revive and update it's interesting but also STOP with the 4th wall breaking it ruins the reading as 4th wall breaking only truly works with Deadpool and even then it's annoying as hell even if amusing at times
1/21/2016 c6 21Billy-234
god srart are you going to add to this story?
11/29/2015 c6 deanron
Where is the next chapter,why is Ranma getting hit with all that cap and will he as send to god/goddess hood?
5/19/2015 c2 Guest
Fucking comments are almost half the chapter!
1/14/2013 c6 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
4/3/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
this is really awesome and amazing i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this please continue!
10/2/2011 c6 2Oraman Asturi
unique... nothing else to say.
9/6/2011 c1 tacaloking
i have reread this story many times i love this story i always thought nabiki was much better for ranma
6/16/2011 c6 3Crensler
Yes, I simply can't get enough of fics like this one here! Ah, there aren't enough out there that put that gorilla in her place in my humble opinion.
12/14/2010 c6 5darkwoofe
Interesting story here. Wish I had found it sooner. Have you decided to drop it? I see it has been just over a year since the last update...
4/4/2010 c6 Wordlurker
I see someone doesn't like Akane at all, yeah! I'm not exactly her biggest fan, but, wow!

Just take it easy on the Akane-hating. It's a noble cause, but overdoing it ain't a good thing. It takes away from the rest of the fic.

Keep up the good work!
1/23/2010 c6 1Lord Sia
Good, some grammatical errors and it could use some more filling to smooth out thhe material, but over all? Definately good. Like it. Will have to wait and see some real fight scenes before I express myself on that, though.
12/24/2009 c6 4Iseriad D'angouleme
... please tell me that you're not adding Himura Kenshin as one of Ranma's ancestors. I don't think Ranma could handle being related to the Hitokiri Batousai.
12/12/2009 c4 33P.H. Wise
Honestly, considering Ah! Megami-sama, you're going to be hard pressed to do anything more blasphemous in this fic than has already been done in that series. And since when did anyone care about such a thing as 'blasphemy,' anyways? :P
11/26/2009 c6 Drifter950
Hate Akani? That seems a little harsh. I dislike how Akani lives in her own little world, and blames Ranma for most of her problems. Some of the fics I have read (very few) show her turning around, the rest show her living a separate life, happy what she has, but sad, and jealous of whoever got him.

If you want a good Kasumi ship, try "One Trick Pony". It really shows her strengths. It's good enough that it still sticks in my memory, where most Akani, and Nabiki (who I like) don't.

I hope Ranma gives Nabiki a chance and takes the two sisters with him.

Actually, I hope you fit Shampo in to. In spite of all her stupid tricks, even in canon she has an equivalent of a sepeku (suicide) hanging over her to. And you don't become the amazon village champion by being stupid, so I think she just does not speak Japanese well. That, or the bimbo act is to make people underestimate her. Also, she IS a good cook.

(Scratching head) Actually, you already have included two strong fighters that who want Ranma to come back. Three (maybe 4) fighters, a very smart manager and a sensitive central support figure. You are building a very good harem, and have already shown a way to support the group. You just have to look out for Nodoka's need for grandchildren.

I want to suggest that you base the fighting group out of their own restaurant (3 to 4 good cooks, hm). But I won't (grin).

I again look forward to seeing where you go with this.

May the MUSE always be with you!

~!^