for Breaking

2/18/2015 c10 Guest
noooo! i was really hoping for a happy end :(
3/6/2011 c10 29CeCe Away
What? Why did Dean leave? That is just such a painful ending to a very clever story. Poor Sam.
3/6/2011 c5 CeCe Away
I'm stunned over the mystery of this. Nice suspence.
6/25/2010 c10 30JediMagnet09
...that's the ending?
3/8/2010 c10 25monkeymuse
WOW Just found this and i have to say that it is awesome. I love what you are doing with the brothers. I can not wait to see how you fix this with Dean. I am a huge fan of Dean and would love to know what was happening to him while Sam was on the outside! Please post more soon! This is great
1/6/2010 c10 14Stompy Bigfoot
you going to do a sequel? i loved this fic!
12/30/2009 c10 1samgirl19
hey i finished reading this story and i got to say how sad and i cant believe dean left what a dick,a jackas, ihave so many names for him i cant name them all. hey if it not to much trouble u should do a sequel
12/20/2009 c10 You'reWrongI'mRIght
DEAN LEFT! WHY! poor sammy! :( i would hate dean if he ever hurt sammy like that!
12/20/2009 c10 10rozzy07
I have just had the luck to play catch up and tag to this story and am left anxiously, now, waiting for more. Your interaction with the brothers and Bobby has been spot on... and now a shattered youngest Winchester just leaves your bottom lip quivering. Please more as soon as humanly possible... please!
6/4/2009 c9 4LvSammy
This is awesome! My poor Sammy and what has happened to my poor Dean Please tell me you are going to post more soon. THANKS for this great read. You are amaZing.!
4/29/2009 c9 16fireball1012
loved it great story so far can't wait for more please hurry and update
4/29/2009 c9 21myownmind
Thank you for the update. I'm glad that Sam's managed to get back into the town but I really would have preferred that Bobby had gone with him! Please update soon.
1/27/2009 c8 roxy071288
WoW! This story just keeps getting more and more interesting!
11/27/2008 c8 myownmind
The plot thickens. Please update soon.
11/16/2008 c7 roxy071288
Ah man...I need some more of this...can't wait til next chappy
28 Page 1 2 Next »