for Second Chances

6/21/2011 c5 26Amorissy
I still love you! And I think you're pretty. *hearts*
9/28/2009 c4 bkwrm
I really hope you continue soon. I really enjoyed the start of the story.
8/27/2009 c4 3ReaderinthePNW
This is the first time that I've read through this, and I'm really loving where it's going! You have a great style, and I think that you've got a good grasp on your characters. Great job, I hope that we see another update soon!
8/25/2009 c4 31KLCtheBookWorm
I had to reread in order to remember what this story was about because I mixed up with your other story.

I can't recall such an ominous start to a day at the end of a chapter before. I adored it. Especially DG trying to convince herself her eyesight is failing and Az's mind trying really hard not to snap.
8/24/2009 c4 2labyrinthe
Ah. I came to end of the lastest chapter posted and their was nothing left to read. I love your story!
11/27/2008 c3 31KLCtheBookWorm
Yeah, a new chapter! Don't sweat the real life stuff; it happens to all of us. Like today. My plans just got a major kick in the butt I wasn't expecting.

Enough about that, back to the chapter. Glad to see Glitch actually reaching out to DG. But her and nightmares, eventually I would have to ask myself if I was ever going to get a normal night sleep my entire life (that based on Hank's comment "you had that creepy cave dream again" from the mini). In some stories, I'm surprised DG hasn't tried self-medicating to get past the nightmares.
11/26/2008 c3 nadeshiko1
YAY! So glad that you updated this story!

Seems as if retunring the OZ to what is was before's not gonna be easy. There are so many changes with everything that's happned.

I can understand why the Queen doens't want DG to overexert herself, but she's strong and capable of healing the fields. Plus, it could open the doors to many possibilities for relations between humans and the Papay not to mention humans could be much safer walking through the fields without worrying about an attack.

Nice to see that Raw's back to help Cain with the new recruits. Hopefully he can also help Cain with his waring heart to find a path to follow.

Poor DG. Every time she seems to take a step forward, she gets bumped three steps back by other things. What is with that freaky mirror dream. *shudders* Seems really creepy. Glad that Glitch is there to be a friend and confidant for her.

Can't wait for the next bit!
11/21/2008 c1 bkwrm
I hope you are planning to continue. Nice start.
10/13/2008 c2 AnEmeraldPoppy
Oh, I like this! Update soon, please!

Fae
10/12/2008 c2 KLCtheBookWorm
I'm liking everything so far. I especially like how DG notices Cain's catch-phrase doesn't sound right coming from Jeb.
10/3/2008 c1 nadeshiko1
Oh! This is a very nice start for a fic!

Can't wait to see the next part!