for John Connor Making of a Warrior Scholar

4/18/2013 c1 2justjoe
This was a original and really well told story until the last two chapters where John and Cameron's goes way out of character. It's not them at all. Still, a solid read and one of my favorite John interpretations, besides the final chapters.
12/30/2011 c1 yetikiller
I love this story so freaking much. You have made me so happy by writing this. I love John and Cameron so much that I have been going around reading everything I can.
12/3/2011 c14 muru
This story is amazing and I want to say that you're an amazing writer and I appreciate all that you've written for us. Thank you!
10/25/2011 c14 yogs
This is a fantastic story. :)
8/20/2011 c14 boomerbyle
I'm loving the story.
7/25/2011 c14 rnbm
Just finished reading all 14 chapters. Want to tell you that I appreciate the correct military language and demeanor of the storyline. Looking forward to futuren chapters.
3/10/2011 c14 gorefiend
I recently finished reading all the chapters to this and I really enjoyed it. This story has been very good and I look forward to seeing more.
2/21/2011 c14 lee443
Very good chapter. I'm glad you're still updating.
2/21/2011 c14 morded
I loved it.
2/18/2011 c14 EvilTheLast
I just read all 14 chapters. Not bad. I just wish you would update faster.
2/18/2011 c14 1Jarvey
Awesome to see an update on this story. Great chapter!
2/17/2011 c14 3Luke777
Funny… I've discovered this whole story only a week ago or so, and I've posted my last review about 2 days ago, expressing my fear that this story wouldn't be updated anymore. I'm glad I was wrong ;)

I really like this story. It's a pity that Dany had to die. But well, it makes the story realistic. You can't expect all the people that are messing up with a company like this already gray infiltrated and Cyborg protected Kaliba to get away with it. Hopefully Goldman junior will survive. I'd love to hear some more direct dialogues with this Pierce Echo AI. Is it already pure evil? Or might there be a chance that it will be freed from the Skynet code and persuaded to change side? We'll see…

I also think this Ling is a tough character. Very tough, very efficient and without pity. But what does she actually know about the project? Does she know about the cyborg? About the real aim of this project? Would she reconsider her loyalties if she'd know? We'll see…

Well, let's hope that it doesn't take another year till the next update. But I won't complain. I only had to wait two days ;)
2/16/2011 c14 ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2
It's been a while since I've read the chapter prior to this so I had to go back and look at it again. Anyway this was a very good chapter, and I look forward to the next one. :)
2/16/2011 c14 darkfinder
long update . i was wondering if one was coming . interesting update .
2/15/2011 c14 11bldude
This has me hooked, good suspense. Will the universe explode if Captain Goldman meets Colonel Goldman?
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »