for A Drop of Poison

7/21 c34 Guest
. I just finished reading over this again. It is one of my all time favorites. Every time I reach the end I go “wait there isn’t more?” Lol. Thanks for sharing and I hope lack of updates does not indicate difficult times.
7/12 c8 Deviluke Zicor
Why did you use the name Ichiro twice? Ariko’s dad’s name is supposed to be Ichiro and now we have another clone with the same name. If both clones stay important to the story it’ll get confusing.
6/29 c34 Guest
Liar.
6/22 c34 Guciec
This is pretty decent story that will never be finished. Probably because it is so well made that finishing it with the same high quality will take a couple of hundred thousand words. It is sad really.
6/20 c34 TheKursed
Amazing
6/15 c34 DragonBob
Great story with a great idea. Hope your life improves and you find new stories you want to write.
6/6 c34 Videocrazy
Just found and binged this in 24 hours. This is really good, and I appreciate the clever application of many things as well as the fact Naruto is far from invincible. I’m a little confused on just how much long-standing clones like Ariko and Muremaru are diverging, becoming more their own people. It feels like it at points, but then you have scenes like this last one where their reactions seem identical.

Also, I hope life is treating you better. Whether or not you come back to this, I hope you’re doing well.
6/5 c34 Hyperman15
This is a top tier fanfic if I’ve ever seen one. Definitely one of the best non crossover Naruto fics I’ve read until now. I’m so very glad I stumbled upon this
6/3 c34 Guest
really enjoyable fic. I know it's 3 years abandoned but I hope you come back to it. I'm fascinated by this story and you left it on a real point of tension ahaha. thanks for writing, stay healthy
6/3 c8 Hyperman15
It’s so ironic that Kaguya is a “rabbit” after Nanabô-oh explained their rivalry with foxes
5/23 c34 killernooch
this is a great read and I wish it was finished
5/17 c34 27tony-luvv
Your writing style is amazing and I love the idea of Naruto’s taking over the world cause they can’t help themselves. Ahhahahahaha, anyway, thank you for sharing!
5/15 c34 Kyu9930
hope you come back
5/10 c1 PlasmaMongoose
While it would be nice for this fanfic to be updated, I know that the Two Year Law for Fanfics means that 99.9% of the time, any fanfic not updated for two years or more can be safely classed as dead.
5/6 c34 wildarms13
loved the series, hope you manage to come back author-san
8,586 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »