for A Drop of Poison

4/17/2021 c34 EclipsedLunus
Cool story, hoping for more! It's really neat how the Canon is being morphed around your Naruto
4/4/2021 c34 7Chisaki Kouu
been bringe reading this for days now, and this has to have been the most fun I've had reading a long ass Naruto fanfiction such as this one. Written beautifully, with spelling mistakes very infrequent, and as of yet, not a single spotted plot hole, with engaging fight scenes and emotional reactions. I fucking love how unique you make all the clones despite them still feeling like the same person.
4/2/2021 c9 Chisaki Kouu
If I found that joke, I'd make you name the next OC "xXBladeEdge"
4/2/2021 c34 sammy1230
Thanks for writing this, it’s really fun to read
4/2/2021 c34 Ranmayamabushi
Great story, looking forward to seeing more, thanks for sharing
4/2/2021 c34 2Jaylen13
I found, I binged, I loved. I hope to see more updates.
3/31/2021 c32 Toebang
Great update, bad review.

Thanks for writing,
Toebang
3/29/2021 c34 Snickerdoodle97
I love coming back to this fanfic xoxo
3/29/2021 c34 MCini
This story is one of the best I have read in the naruto fanfiction. Keep it up!
3/28/2021 c34 Fantastico
Me imagino que no soy el único que está esperando sin mucha paciencia el siguiente capítulo de esta
3/26/2021 c34 cristghe
When’s the next update, I can’t handle the suspense!
3/24/2021 c34 Ashen Ogre
Hope you are doing well. I see this story hasn't been updated in over a year now but please continue if you have time. You are a great writer and this plot is very interesting
3/23/2021 c34 6LemonNinjaa
this fic is so incredibly amazing, I stayed up sooooo late so many nights because I didn't want to stop reading :(

I'm so invested in what happens with everyone omg there's so much going on and it must be so much work to plan out everything, it's so impressive.

ALSO NOW THAT EBISU IS REALIZING OH NOOOOO
3/22/2021 c34 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Damn. This was packed! Great job here. Hope to see more
3/14/2021 c34 Lilywhite
Please keep on writing your an amazing writer. Your execution feels legit and I binged this series all the way. Don’t give up this is a lovable series that has so much creativity. Corona has put a stand still on most of life and reading this I felt years of dedication. Thank you for reading I truly appreciate and adore your work.
8,602 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »